Sign in to follow this  
whc160

VINTAGE GARDEN TRACTOR SHOW

whc160

The Vintage Garden Tractor Show & Swap Meet is held in Sugarcreek, OH. This will be the 6th year for the show & it is Sat May 12th. I started helping with the show two years ago. The show has grown each year & we try to add new things. If anyone is interested in coming I can give you more info. Here is a link to the show site they just put up and directions form Interstate I77.

http://www.vintagega...ractorshow.com/

http://mapq.st/wcNLfr

Sparky

Sigh....another show over 600 miles away. Might as well be a million miles :grin: .

If anyone goes please snap pics for the rest of us.

Mike.........

Jake Kuhn

Wish I could come too but 6 hrs is a bit to much. Don't forget to take us some pics. Jake

Dresden Guy

I will likely come, and would like more info..... I live in Dresden and shop often in Sugarcreek at an Amish place on 93 South.

I may want to bring some swap stuff..... is there a fee or what's involved?

Thanks

Dresden Guy (aka Steve)

whc160

Steve there is no fee to show or sell. The guy that started the show & is in charge does it so everybody can have fun. He has had more than over a hundred garden tractors at one time. He now has about 80 or so. He goes out & gets sponsors to cover all of the costs.

If anyone wants detailed directions just let me know.

neil

Dont forget to take pictures

whc160

Steve I am sorry, but I was wrong there is a fee for sellers. It is $10 for a truck & $20 for a trailer. But when you pull in they will stop you & direct you were to park. Tell them this is your 1st year & you are a redsquare member they will give you a break. :text-imsorry:

Neil I have not taken pics in the last year. But I will make sure to get some this year. There are alot of horse's & many other cool things.

speedyleedy

Its a great show i've been going ever sense it was started it gets better every year, the guys that put it on do a great job of trying to make fun for everybody & theres alot of shops & things for the woman to do close by ! :handgestures-thumbup:

bowtiebutler956

Sounds like alot of fun, :woohoo: but its over 1000mi. for me. :banghead: I will be looking forward to pictures. :wwp:

Matt :flags-texas:

whc160

Only ten days to the show. :woohoo: Hope the weather is good & looking forward to meeting those members that are coming.

KC9KAS

Sounds like a fun time, but 6 1/2 hours away, so I will have to wait for pictures and just drool over them.

55rj35jr

A GREAT SHOW BEEN GOING THE LAST 4 YEARS, GREAT PEOPLE THAT RUN IT WELL ORGANIZED A LOT OF FUN,,,TAKING MY POND WALK BEHIND THIS WILL BE THE FIRST SHOW FOR IT SINCE ITS RESTORATION...NICE VARIETY OF TRACTORS AND MANY WHEEL HORSES....

whc160

:woohoo: The show is tomorrow. Just got home from setting up & my tractors are ready to go. I will get pics for you guys.

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:woohoo: The show is tomorrow. Just got home from setting up & my tractors are ready to go. I will get pics for you guys.

AWESOME!

:thanks:

whc160

Well the show was great. There were alot of :wh: there. :text-thankyouyellow: speedyleedy, 55rj35jr, and octfst for coming. It was great to meet you guys. I was busy most of the day but I did get pics & will post them soon.

whc160

7188468448_fcbd915666_m.jpg

1st my 656 & 74 C-160

7188461552_4318f23da1_m.jpg

Then my 75 & 76 C-160's

7188586854_537b23e544_m.jpg

Here is an over view of the show

7188566504_4e93c1d226_m.jpg

7188560216_b649ca5a96_m.jpg

7188538338_ca494bc929_m.jpg

7188514164_4e90abaed0_m.jpg

7188508230_bd58400cfc_m.jpg

7188497178_f8bd4ebb52_m.jpg

7188491500_0582dd363f_m.jpg

7188479766_30d1865946_m.jpg

Here are some other cool pieces at the show

7188549052_d91fee7d03_m.jpg

The owner said it is the last one know of

Forgot to get a close up pic of the wagon in the back ground

7188552874_f7077a188f_m.jpg

The earth mover & road grader were bilt from Bolens & the dozer was a crawler that he bilt the blade & roll over cage for

AMC RULES

Looks like a pretty impressive :wh: crowd showing en masse.

:text-coolphotos: :thanks:

55rj35jr

ONCE AGAIN AN OUTSTANDING SHOW FOR SURE THERE LARGEST YET IN MY OPINION,WELL ORGANIZED, FULL HOUSE ON THE SHOW AND SWAP AREA AND STILL ROOM TO GROW,WELL WORTH THE DRIVE TO THIS ONE!!!!! WELL DONE MIKE whc160,Devon,and all members.....

• Like 1

SAM58

Wow, I was through there Monday & Tuesday, wish I had stayed until Sat.

:snooty:

speedyleedy

I was there & it doesnt get much better then this show , the guy 's & gal's that put it on do a great job & are some of the nicest people your every meet can't wait till next year ! great job guy's Devon & his family Whc 160 mike & all the rest that help put it on !' :handgestures-thumbupleft: :bow-blue:

• Like 1

horse700special

This was me and my sons first show attended and will definitely NOT be the last. It was great. 2.5 hour drive was worth it. Maybe next year I'll bring a couple to exhibit.

horse700special

Here's a few pictures..

IMG_2134.jpg

IMG_2133.jpg

IMG_2131.jpg

IMG_2130.jpg

IMG_2133.jpg

IMG_2128.jpg

octfst

Great show already looking foward to next year thanks you guys do a great job

• Like 1

Rooster