Sign in to follow this  
WHEEL HORSE BILL

red square decals

WHEEL HORSE BILL

Does anyone know how much on the decals and how I can get one.

WHEEL HORSE BILL :USA:

AMC RULES

Red Square decals? :scratchead:

OH OK, you mean this one Bill? :dunno:

The link is in here...

WHEEL HORSE BILL

Thanks I want to order 10 of them one for each tractor of mine.

1maidenfan

Just ordered mine :teasing-neener::party: Now just have to make it through the wait. :techie-hourglass::confusion-waiting: A load shout out to Vinylguy for making these so fast and getting them out to us!!!! :auto-ambulance::handgestures-thumbupleft: :handgestures-thumbup:

• Like 1

WHEEL HORSE BILL

:woohoo: just ordered mine too and can't wait to see them on my tractors. Do we get a freebie for ordering so many just wondering I would love to put one on my truck too hint hint!!!!!!!!!!!

AMC RULES

Just ordered mine :teasing-neener::party: Now just have to make it through the wait. :techie-hourglass::confusion-waiting: A load shout out to Vinylguy for making these so fast and getting them out to us!!!! :auto-ambulance::handgestures-thumbupleft::handgestures-thumbup:

:scratchead: I'm not sure your "load shoutin' out" is gonna get them to you any faster Maiden. :ROTF: :ROTF:

1maidenfan

I guess I need to proof read my posts :dunno::oops: How about a LOUD shout out to Vinylguy :text-blondmoment: :laughing-lettersrofl:

• Like 1

neil

Im glad you guys liked my design on the redsquare Logo and as you all will know terry Vinylguy will do a fantastic job as allways . it would make me proud to see the decal on your tractors guys and i hope to see some pics with the decal on them .

enjoy your decal :)

WHEEL HORSE BILL

Can't wait to get the stickers. I would also love to get a red square hooded sweatshirt.If any knows I would love to see one thanks.

bowtiebutler956

I ordered mine yesterday, along with some " I gotta horse" decals. :woohoo: Neil, I will post some pics as soon as I get them on my B-80..

Matt