Sign in to follow this  
stevebo

Knee Surgery and it Snows???

stevebo

Waited all year for it to snow and sure enough... the day after I have my ACL, MCL and Muniscus repaired it snows :banghead: . I have to say that the wife give it her best snow blowing that slush with the 417-8. I have video but no way to load it right now. I have to say that last night was a difficult one. Lots of pain but the drugs help ... :happy-partydance:

AMC RULES

Lots of snow there Steve?

stevebo

4 inches +/- but heavy and slusshy. Really need to move it with a plow which the wife will not be able to do.

SALTYWRIGHT

STEVE CAN I HELP ? RUSS

Sparky

Wish I was closer Steve, I would have ya plowed out fer sure.

Take it easy and get yourself back to 100% for June!

Mike..........

Ken B

Dude, I work only ten minutes away from the Ponderosa, if ya need anything give me a holler. Take care of that knee and no more messing with the heavy weights. :ychain: Take care of that knee. Your wife is no doubt a good one!

AMC RULES

It's supposed to start warming up again tomorrow, and through the weekend. :text-woo:

The snow can wait, just take care of that knee Steve. :handgestures-salute:

VinsRJ

Take your drugs and the knee will be fine.... :happy-jumpeveryone:

Steve, take it easy..... the snow will not be long lived.

grnlark

Sally? Which knee is it? It better be the clutch knee. :ychain:

Hope you feel better dude!

perry

yep that sucks. hope for a speedy recovery for you.

in 2005 when i had a hip replacement i had to sit behind the picture window and watch my buddy plow my driveway with my tractor. but ofcourse before my surgery i had setup a old ford LGT tractor with a plow so no one would be useing my GOOD tractors. some people just dont respect a old garden tractor like we do ;)

stevebo

Worse is watching the wife use it with flat tire and when it finally clogged up she simply shut it off at wot!

Ken B

Sally? Which knee is it? It better be the clutch knee. :ychain:

Hope you feel better dude!

That is hilarious Matt! I thought me and my brothers were the only ones that called each other Sally.

stevebo

030112111259.jpg

I may be a sally but you decide....

stevasaurus

Hey Steve...that looks like it hurts. They just did my shoulder yesterday too. Had to sleep sitting up last night....2 Narcos every 4 hours. We will have to compare scars at the show. :) Make sure all the throw rugs are up from the floors, very slippery with crutches. (from experience).

nylyon

That looks like they really went in there. Hope you're back up and around soon, and unless she's having fun (or....uh.... needs to get out of the house for a bit :hide: ), it's getting warmer the snow will melt.

Ken B

Man that looks painful. I wasn't laughing at your pain Steve, you know that. What kind of pain killers they got you on?

stevebo

Not too good. Just found out today that I was not taking an anti inflammatory and pain killer I was suppose to be taking for the past,2 days. I was taking just vitkitin but now have the other one too which is better

AMC RULES

Worse is watching the wife use it with flat tire and when it finally clogged up she simply shut it off at wot!

:eusa-doh: ...and did your knee jerk reaction to this cause you much pain Steve? :ROTF: