Sign in to follow this  
c161rat

Chardon High School shooting

c161rat

As I'm sure you are all aware there was a terrible tragedy here in the North East Ohio area. I would like to ask that you all take a brief moment out of your busy days and say a prayer for the familys who have lost loved ones. This hits close to home for me as I have been to Chardon High several times for various sporting events. It is only about a half hour from my house. I just heard on the news that a third shooting victim has died. This is a sensless tragedy and I cant even begin to think what these familys are going through. Please dont use this feed to express your views on gun controll or other political agendas.

Thanks,

Joe

WH854

As I'm sure you are all aware there was a terrible tragedy here in the North East Ohio area. I would like to ask that you all take a brief moment out of your busy days and say a prayer for the familys who have lost loved ones. This hits close to home for me as I have been to Chardon High several times for various sporting events. It is only about a half hour from my house. I just heard on the news that a third shooting victim has died. This is a sensless tragedy and I cant even begin to think what these familys are going through. Please dont use this feed to express your views on gun controll or other political agendas.

Thanks,

Joe

I pray for all of them! God Bless Them!

Chas

Jake Kuhn

My prayers are with them. Jake

AMC RULES

Hard to imagine why this keeps happening.

May God help us all.

racinfool40

Well Said Joe!!!! Thoughts and prayers sent!!!

sorekiwi

It has been a shock for the whole community up here. I live 10 miles from Chardon, work 1/2 a mile from the High School, and my daughter goes to the Elementary School in Chardon, 1/4 of a mile from the high school.

Its a relatively quiet and friendly little town, and no-one would ever believe that this could happen here.

My heart goes out to the community and my neighbors

whc160

They will be in my prayers. Mike.

hounddoghundzsa

I've got connections to chardon myself. I've had them in my prayers since I first heard of the shooting. God bless them all!