Sign in to follow this  
WHEEL HORSE BILL

Missed out on a 312-8

WHEEL HORSE BILL

Guys,

I was so close to pickin up a 312-8 for $550 on CL. It looked real good and came with wheel weights,chains 42" snow blower,42" mowerdeck and dual bagging system now was that a good price for this unit and did someone on here buy it.I would love to see more pics if some one bought it. It was on CL massachusetts (south coast) may have to type it in check it out and tell me what you guys think.

WHEEL HORSE BILL :USA:

AMC RULES

Did someone beat you to it? :scratchead:

WHEEL HORSE BILL

DID YOU SEE IT.I called right away and said i'll be there tomarrow morning with cash.Two hours later she called and said that the person who was coming tomarrow afternoon just came and picked it up. oh well first come first serve right......

can whlvr

ya thats too bad,it seems that deals like this you have to be able to jump on them RIGHT now,unfortunatly we just cant stop what we are doing at that moment and go buy tractors,around here there are very few deals,theres a 312 now around me with an 8 hp in it,42 thrower,42 deck,tractor looks rough in the pics,750.00,and thats cheap around here,so that one you were looking at was a good deal imo

Forest Road

My best CL score was a 2001 312-8 with a 48" sd. $200! You gotta be quick!

varosd

There was a $500 520 in the Aberdeen,MD area on CL and was gone really quickly...wonder if RS member got it! I couldnt get down there fast enough! I did get a pair of those slightly used rubber tire chains for $35 off CL! a lot cheaper than the brandnew new price of $127