Sign in to follow this  
HorseWhisperer

"Once you go SS 12,you sell your steed"

Rooster

i KNOW WHERE THERE IS AN SS16 THAT I HAVE MY EYE ON, GUY IS WILLING TO SELL, LAST TIME I SPOKE TO HIM IT WAS 400$. HE NEEDS SOME PLUMBING WORK DONE SO HOPING TO WORK OUT A DEAL. IT HAS A PLOW AND DECK.

A plumber that works for tractors.....interested in a B100? rofl!

• Like 1

COMMANDO1

TOO FAR AWAY.....

HorseWhisperer

Fussy is the right term.Its as simple as ya get a .cooperative one or ya don't.Walbro Caribs aren't too durable either.I sure wanna keep this SS but it wont keep me from my red riders!

Wheel-N-It

I always liked the Butt Ugly look of the Sears and Roebuck Garden/Lawn Tractors, but after having a terrible experience with a sears minibike in 1970, I think that somehow always kept me away from their tractor lineup. But no matter what, I think I will always be a WheelHorse kind of guy. I have a real nice Cub Cadet 1650 that I like alot, but the WheelHorse will always be my favorite. Same with my JD325. The only other L&G tractor I think I could ever like to own and operate better than a WheelHorse would be one of the Cub cadet Super Cubs from the 1990's, but of course CC is stupid and do not make them any more, kinda like Toro is stupid, which is the reason they don't make the WheelHorse anymore...................................