Sign in to follow this  
chris hall

charlotte show

chris hall

can anyone tell me when the show in charlotte is ? i have heard a couple of people talk about it but, i havent found a date yet. i am trying to get all my ducks in a row for the up coming show season . thanks for all the help !!!!!

Eriks Red horse herd

Charlotte, Michigan show is first weekend in August 3,4,5? Kelly will probably charm in and confirm the correct dates.

Kelly

Yes Aug. 3,4 and 5th at the Eaton county fair grounds, Charlotte MI 48813 camping on site is available, I'll be posting more details in a month or so, any question just ask. send a PM that would be the best way right now to get ahold of me.

kpinnc

I'm thinking he may be referring to Charlotte NC... And I am not aware of a show there.

There are several in NC each year, in the "general" area around Charlotte. All of them have a web site, with at least a schedule to go from. I haven't seen a 2012 schedule up yet- but here is last year's, just for example of how many there are:

http://www.johndeere40.com/Shows.htm

chris hall

I'm thinking he may be referring to Charlotte NC... And I am not aware of a show there.

There are several in NC each year, in the "general" area around Charlotte. All of them have a web site, with at least a schedule to go from. I haven't seen a 2012 schedule up yet- but here is last year's, just for example of how many there are:

http://www.johndeere40.com/Shows.htm

i missed that . i was thinking about charlotte nc. thanks half asleep when i wrote this !!!!!

clyde

that to bad charlotte mi show is a good one but kelly please dont invite the RAIN this year !!!!!!!!! :angry-nono:

smoreau

that to bad charlotte mi show is a good one but kelly please dont invite the RAIN this year !!!!!!!!! :angry-nono:

I second that!!

Martin

me too...

the forecast for rain should be like this winters snow forecast.

Terry M

I'm planning on going!! I've heard some really good comments from others. but was wondering, is this an all WH show or is it in conduction with a bigger show with other tractors? Just curious.

Terry M

Sorry, I meant " in conjuction with a bigger show' ( I can't type)

Martin

with other tractors. big and small. as far as the small stuff goes, cubs are many, but not as many as the :wh: s!......

Terry M

great!! Look forward to it. :)

GlenPettit

There will be a "Meet & Greet" in North Carolina on April 28, 2012 for Wheel Horses only, near Selma.

Contact: Jay Holt, jshappyhollow@att.net . All Wheel Horse people are welcome.

More details to come soon.

perry

I'm planning on going!! I've heard some really good comments from others. but was wondering, is this an all WH show or is it in conduction with a bigger show with other tractors? Just curious.

im sure kelly will start a new post, but here is the details - http://www.eatoncountyfair.com/htdocs/bigLittleTractor.html