Sign in to follow this  
dave269

Tail light lense?

dave269

does anyone have the little round tail light lense for a 1054, or know where I can locate one ? thanks Dave.

Martin

check with GlenJeri in the vendor section. he does the 1054 headlight lenses and might also do the tails. not 100% sure though. i think i remember seeing them online somewhere as well, but again memory not that good......

glen does excellent work, those headlight lenses are awesome, have a set on my 1054.

dave269

I'll try him thanks for the quick response !!

GlenPettit

PM sent to Dave.

Yes, we do have the 1054 Red Tail Light ($5):

953Taillight-1.jpg

The 1964, Model 1054 just had one tail light, centered on the rear fender in a small bezel.

It was just a snap-in fit, I'ld recommend installing with a couple of drops of Rubber Cement

to keep it in (if you slowly pull on it for a minute, the rubber cement will slowly give, allowing

you to remove the lens, no trace residue, but stays in very well in use . . . this works well with all knobs too).

Glen

dave269

I'm a little confused as my tractor has one tail light in a ''bracket'' to the left side of the tractor, it's not in the fender at all, It look factory but not sure,any other tips that will help me tell if this is factory?

Martin

yes, dave you are right. the tail light is under the 'tool storage' area off to the left side on a bracket spot welded to the underside.

gallery_4321_61_26173.jpg

gallery_4321_61_354791.jpg

dave269

will the lense that glen is selling work with that tail light? mine is the same as yours. thank for the pic,it really helps!!!