Sign in to follow this  
Rollerman

L&G collector mag

Rollerman

November/December Lawn & Garden Collector

Got my new copy in the mail friday.

I see Bens Wheel Horse 8-4speed is in the mailbox section.

Some good info on John Deere's,Bolens, the Petty tractors from Lowe's & another wright up by Bill Peirson!

Since subscribeing to this mag I have gone from a Wheel Horse only to haveing an interest in other brands also.

I've recentley aquired an AC Big 10 & have also mentioned my interest in Case & "gasp" John Deere's.

It's a good read & a great mag & many thanks Brandon & Kate for putting it out.

How many here at Red Square subscribe?

Stephen in northern IN

CasualObserver

I have every issue!! (well except the new one. Now I'm anxiously awaiting Monday's mail!)

I love it... as I also have a Massey and a Cub in my stable, and have had gravelys as well as a few other oddball things. I think he puts out a very good magazine!! If anyone here doesn't subscribe... drop the hint quickly and get a subscription for Christmas!

Well, I was going to link to the magazine... but he must be changing the website... it tells me there's no page there. Just go to the Hapco Homepage, heres the link: Hapco and email him if your want to subscribe.

CHARGER9AUTO

I have every issue!! (well except the new one. Now I'm anxiously awaiting Monday's mail!)

I love it... as I also have a Massey and a Cub in my stable, and have had gravelys as well as a few other oddball things. I think he puts out a very good magazine!! If anyone here doesn't subscribe... drop the hint quickly and get a subscription for Christmas!

Well, I was going to link to the magazine... but he must be changing the website... it tells me there's no page there. Just go to the Hapco Homepage, heres the link: Hapco and email him if your want to subscribe.

Jason, I tryed L&G Collector Magazine for 6 - month $10.00 after that it stopped coming in the mail it covered Wheel Horse tractor articals storys and some of other brand name tractors . Ben

T-Mo

As I described in an earlier thread, I was a subscriber the first two years the mag was out, when it was only John Deere stuff. The first year it was basically several 8 1/2 x 11 page folded in half and stapled in the center. Then the second year it was a full page magazine. I still have all the copies of those first two years. I did not renew for the third year, though I have been thinking about subscribing again.