Sign in to follow this  
can whlvr

winter economy

can whlvr

so im in the toro dealers and i noticed how clean it was,she said no work,warm winter so no snow,no blowers selling,none have broke,not needed yet this year,not even once,no chainsaws selling or being fixed,because its warm and also the guys that buy them arnt working,like me and other tradesman and landscapers its just plain slow out there,and the plow guys are starving too,weve had 3 easy winters so alot of contracts are paying as you go,not contract,they havnt had one day a week all winter,so those guys arnt buying new equipment,and not needing any repairs if it aint being used,she was happy to see me but then i only ordered 20 bucks of stuff,not going to make their week,just bored and thought id write about something :)

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Might be a good time to get some maintenance done if you need it?

smoreau

My local Toro dealer also a Massey Ferguson dealer, they are slow also, but they are doing alright as they have caught up with a lot of back log of work they had on repairs to some of the trade in's. So when spring hits they will have a very nice selection of good used tractors and WH for sale. I had my eye on a nice 314hydro with a 42"sd with a blower and bager set up.