Sign in to follow this  
caseguy

Hello

caseguy

...Someone correct me if I am wrong here.

I am pretty sure the 5007 Transaxle makes that tractor a 551, the 401's had the 5010 3 piece transaxle.

I cannot really see it, but That tractor should also have a fabbed flat bar hood stand made to clear a battery, where as a 401 has a stamped sheet metal piece.

And I am not trying to correct you, more trying to further my own education, LOL!

That color is ...wow, lol! If that was th PO's Idea of how to treat a horse, I'd say you rescued it!

In any shape and any color, Love those Suburbans!

I'm still pretty new to the Wheel Horse hobby, so please feel free to correct me where I'm wrong! Thanks for the info! I'd like to get my hands on one of those books "straight from the horses mouth", but the prices that they're fetching on e-bay are out of my league!

caseguy

welcome to redsquare, I am also from western pa. Where you from? jay holt now 25 years johnston county nc.

I'm near New Castle, PA. I also have some family in Lincoln County NC!

WH854

:text-coolphotos: :WRS::thumbs:

Chas

Rooster

...Someone correct me if I am wrong here.

I am pretty sure the 5007 Transaxle makes that tractor a 551, the 401's had the 5010 3 piece transaxle.

I cannot really see it, but That tractor should also have a fabbed flat bar hood stand made to clear a battery, where as a 401 has a stamped sheet metal piece.

And I am not trying to correct you, more trying to further my own education, LOL!

That color is ...wow, lol! If that was th PO's Idea of how to treat a horse, I'd say you rescued it!

In any shape and any color, Love those Suburbans!

I'm still pretty new to the Wheel Horse hobby, so please feel free to correct me where I'm wrong! Thanks for the info! I'd like to get my hands on one of those books "straight from the horses mouth", but the prices that they're fetching on e-bay are out of my league!

Alot of us would love to have that book!

can whlvr

:WRS: