Sign in to follow this  
Wheel-N-It

What other models of WH will my tiller fit?

Wheel-N-It

Well we have made it to February, and tilling season is right around the corner. I have a 36TL tiller I bought new for my 312-8 back in 1991. I know it will fit the 300, 400, and 500, series from that generation. My question is what other series WH tractors, and from what year manufactured will my tiller direct fit onto. I do not want to change attachments back and forth anymore on my 312. I have a 520H roller that I do not have a replacement powerplant for yet. That leaves me with looking for a good running WH that I can go buy, bring home, put my tiller on, and call it good.

Then if I can do just that, I won't ever need to buy another WheelHorse tractor again ever,..................yeah ever,....................OK, well maybe j u s t o n e m o r e LOL LOL LOL :)

Van

Sparky

Should fit any "C" series from 1973-1984. It'll also fit the Work Horse series (Grey tractors). Also the B-60, B-80 and B-100. I cant comment on the pre 73 stuff but someone will know for sure.

Mike.........

Wheel-N-It

Should fit any "C" series from 1973-1984. It'll also fit the Work Horse series (Grey tractors). Also the B-60, B-80 and B-100. I cant comment on the pre 73 stuff but someone will know for sure.

Mike.........

Thank you Mike. This is the feedback I needed. I was thinking the C series would be a direct fit, but did not know for sure. I had no idea the B series would also be a direct fit, but I am quite sure of the two I would only be interested in the C series as an alternate to the 300, 400, or 500 series, as I am 6' 2" with my work boots on, and I need the bigger size of the C series to fit me physically.

OK one more question please; If I buy a C series tractor without any pto driven attachments, will the attach-matic (mule drive) system off my 520H fit the front of the C series frame?

Van

Sparky

Is the mule drive coupled to a 48" or smaller deck? If so yes. If the 520 has a 60" deck then the mule drive is differant. It still might work but I cant confirm that.

Mike.........

Wheel-N-It

Thank you again Mike. This should be easy now as most Horses sold here in NC had the 48" or 42" deck from the factory. Some 520's had the 60". My 520 had the 48", so it soulds like all the drive system stuff will work just fine on a C series Horse.

I am waiting on some things to arrive the latter part of next week from my Cub Cadet dealer to give my 1650H a good going over before Spring. After that though, the search will be on!

Van