Sign in to follow this  
Hodge71

Met a fellow member today

Hodge71

I drove an hour and 15 minutes this morning to meet one of the most genuine human beings I ever met, and Hes a member here. PFrederi and I have been communicating via email for awhile on here about our mutual woes of the bad dealings we've had with our D's and everything we've done in our assorted labors of love to get them going. He helped with a hydro motor for mine, we went through a rotating assembly and he showed me how to polish the "slippers with 1000 grit wetsand paper and crocus cloth to get them in running shape and now I feel confident enought ot open up a hydro pump and check it out. We got to spend a couple hours shooting the poo...lol....about our tractors in his little workshop and I got to see most of his herd. He is a great guy and does this place an honor. I consider him a true friend and he has helped to restore a little of my faith in people. I cant wait to visit again, hopefully alot warmer next time.....lol....Just wanted to pass that on and give hime an atta boy that he really deserves. Hes got alot of knowlege in his thought locker and I'm glad he shared some with me. A real class act he is... :bow-blue:

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Sounds like you both had a wonderful time sharing in the :wh: brotherhood.

Martin

that sounds great, jeff.

just how it should be in this great hobby.

....and forum of course........

neil

above all else in this Hobby is that we meet some really nice people and that they are also willing to pass on their Knowledge without financial gain & just for the love and friendship that it brings

Glreat that you spent some quality Bloke time together & hope that you have many more times like it to come .

Ken B

Pretty cool ain't it? It cool how these little red tractors bring friends together. An 1.5 hr ride isn't too far to meet up with a good friend either. I've met many a nice guy here on the Square.

Hodge71

Ken,

It was a great day. Its not too far either. Maybe I'll get lucky and meet some more soon, now that I have alot of free time