Sign in to follow this  
71_Bronco

Auto Swap Meet, Big E, Mass

VinsRJ

Nick, I was thinking about going. My only thought is out of all the Swap Meets around CT, the Big-E one really is the worst. I find it to have just a bunch of Cheena items. Then again I haven't gone in years so maybe its better. Admission the last time I went I think was like $10 which is equal or darn near equal to Stafford.... and the Big-E is no Stafford.... just IMO.

CTPATRIOT

Vin is right on....Good thing is it's warm and dry!

71_Bronco

Nick, I was thinking about going. My only thought is out of all the Swap Meets around CT, the Big-E one really is the worst. I find it to have just a bunch of Cheena items. Then again I haven't gone in years so maybe its better. Admission the last time I went I think was like $10 which is equal or darn near equal to Stafford.... and the Big-E is no Stafford.... just IMO.

I totally agree, Stafford is much better, so much more stuff too. Unfortunately, I was not able to make it to Stafford this year, had some things going on that day, was super upset too.

On occasion, we do find some stuff up at the Big E. According to the link, admision is still $10.

And yes, it is a good thing it is warm & dry in there, otherwise there would be no chance we would go.