Sign in to follow this  
trout

Hello from Iowa what do I have?

trout

Howdy from Iowa long time lurker awesome site very sweet machines here enough for me to take intrest in my old WH wich was parked around 10 years ago the tree has actually lifted this rig a few inches I have been through many inferior mowers on the farm here but this unit has never been concidered scrap or parts standing the test of time thought I should begin working on her. I aquired a small pull cultivator the other day wich really spiked my intrest time to get the chain saw out and free the pony.Picture001-3.jpg 

Vinylguy

Welcome to the forum Trout. I have never seen that tractor before but thought I would imbed your image.

I am sure someone here will be able to help you. I vote for the tree to be cut and not your tractor :)

Picture001-3.jpg

Vinylguy

It appears to be a 1971 7 horse (1-0275, CG-7 Tractor,)

AMC RULES

:eusa-doh: Looks like that little red tractor has decided to go green on ya Trout. :WRS:

trout

Thanks Vinyl guy for the pic help almost canceled it all I will use caution to cut her loose too.I could part with the mower deck unless I am told otherwise? When I got the cultivator the other day the guy had a very very old WH under a cwanset type hog shelter hut I crawled in and briefly looked the big pully cover shroud was on the left side it was small and cool seen pic here on red square simmilar too it .I asked if he would sell hes on the fence no $ yet I almost offered one hundred $ would that be a fair offer? dont want to offend him should I pull the trigger and offer ? I am rather new to vintage WH tractor market sorry no pic .thanks -Trout

trout

Lol Javlenrules I hate to cut any trees but I will leave that up to the sthil .Here is the implementPicture002-2.jpg 

SousaKerry

That's an interesting little cultivator ya got there, not sure that the little vertical shaft would have the hardware to pull it though. Unfortunately your CG-7 were not wheel horses best and weren't meant for much more then cutting grass. I may be wrong but it probably has a peerless transmission, they were no where near as tough as the wheel horse built tranny's

Picture002-2.jpg

c161rat

:greetings-wavingblue: Welcome to Red Square Trout!!!!!!

Brrly1

Welcome to Red Square, Trout. Out of curiousity where abouts in Iowa are you from. I am also from Iowa born and raised.

Sparky

:WRS:

Mike...........

CasualObserver

:WRS: That cultivator is from an old two-wheel walk behind Simplicity tractor

Kelly

Welcome to RS

Jake Kuhn

VinsRJ

Now that tractor has been sitting there a while :eusa-think:

Rollerman

Welcome to Red Square Trout, I've seen bigger trees in tractors. :text-coolphotos:

• Like 1

JC 1965

Hello and :WRS:

can whlvr