Sign in to follow this  
stevebo

Picked up an Ariens today...

stevebo

Looks like some of us CT boys picked up some off brand stuff today. I too was cruising CL last night and saw this machine. I was interested in it for the deck at first as the vintage is correct for the interchangable decks for this and my C195. After getting to the guy's house and looking at it I figured out it was not the correct deck. After just about walking away and telling the guy I would not want to make him an offer that would offend him he asked if I would. Since it was so clean I figured I could not lose on this deal.

The machine was purchased in the mid 90's and used for just a few years then sat for several years in the guy's garage. It needed a tube in the front tire and a new battery. Got it washed up over at dad's place today, changed the tire and got her fired up! Everything works as it should and very comfortable. Not sure what my plans are for it but here it is...

IMG_4630.jpgIMG_4632.jpg

IMG_4628.jpg

th_MVI_4627.jpg

kloe0699

Nice lookin score Steve. :thumbs:

Sparky

I dont know what you paid but if you got it cheap you could probably make money on it when mowing season kicks in this spring.

Mike..........

Jake Kuhn

Looks really nice Steve :bow-blue:

horsenut

Nice pickup...except they aren't 'red' LOL sweet tractors...

Ken B

Wow! That is a nice score! There is money to be made on all brands of tractors. I'm sure you won't have any problem flipping this one for some extra Horse funds. Ka-Ching!

stevebo

I picked it up for $200 with the mower deck and plow. It runs super strong. My mother in law is talking about moving down this way and if she does will need a machine to mow the lawn and you know she just aint getting one of my horses !

can whlvr

ya thats a good plan for it,it looks like a nice ladies machine (not being funny)it looks like a nice deal too

hm12460

Is that a Briggs twin on there?

truckin88

I Posted in the test forum, lost track of my windows (thanks Karl), but this looks simplicity made