Sign in to follow this  
jachady

Found this in a barn

jachady

It's not red but it will fit on a Wheel Horse.

I found this at the same guys place that I got the Charger 10 from. Its a brand new New Holland 36" tiller. The tiller itself is the same as the Wheel Horse one. The mid-pulley, I dont' think will work on a Wheel Horse but I took it anyway, figuring I could use the pulleys to make a mid-pulley.

This makes my good tiller look worn out.

Enjoy the Pics.

IMAG0236.jpg

IMAG0239.jpg

IMAG0238.jpg

IMAG0237.jpg

IMAG0241.jpg

IMAG0240.jpg

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Looks brand new?

rexman72

that looks like the same tiller that goes to my 419xt.

jachady

• The guy I got it from said he thought it would fit the XT models but I wasn't sure. I've never seen one.

Kelly

Might just be the picture but the idler pulley on the tiller looks to set to high, but a easy fix if it is, nice score.

hounddoghundzsa

Great find!

jachady

If you weren't so far away, you could buy my used tiller and I'd throw in the pulley bracket.

Might just be the picture but the idler pulley on the tiller looks to set to high, but a easy fix if it is, nice score.

Measures the same as the Wheel Horse. Looks like I'm golden. Now I'm just afraid to use it, it's perfect.

rexman72

yes that would look great on the back of my Xt

If you weren't so far away, you could buy my used tiller and I'd throw in the pulley bracket.

Measures the same as the Wheel Horse. Looks like I'm golden. Now I'm just afraid to use it, it's perfect.

Hydro

You guys.... I don't know what to think up here in Ont. That's like marrying a model and not wanting to have sex in case you spoil the appearance...............no wonder there are borders :canada:

• Like 3

rexman72

its called a trophy tiller or a center piece lol

You guys.... I don't know what to think up here in Ont. That's like marrying a model and not wanting to have sex in case you spoil the appearance...............no wonder there are borders :canada:

• Like 1

can whlvr

it aint that purdy,use her and till till she wont till no more :eusa-whistle:

jachady

Oh don't worry, I'll use it. If you hav'ent seen some of my other posts I do tilling as a side job. I think I'm going to leave it black though. that way it looks good on either my silver C125 or the red 416. I will be taking the sitckers off of it though.

rexman72

now that tiller came of a vert shaft tractor will it fit on a horizontal tractor?

Oh don't worry, I'll use it. If you hav'ent seen some of my other posts I do tilling as a side job. I think I'm going to leave it black though. that way it looks good on either my silver C125 or the red 416. I will be taking the sitckers off of it though.

jachady

The tiller itself is the same. The mid-pulley setup on the horizontal shaft is just much simpler. I've been trying to figure out exactly how the belt routes on the pulley that came with it.

rexman72

ok thats good to know that a tiller from my XT series will fit on my 417A.But i would need different mid pulleys

The tiller itself is the same. The mid-pulley setup on the horizontal shaft is just much simpler. I've been trying to figure out exactly how the belt routes on the pulley that came with it.

HorseFixer

:hilarious::thumbs: good one! :)

Cheers~Duke

:beer:

Prater

I have a brand new one on a pallet that i was thinking of modifying a bracket to make it fit my 416, just never went anywhere with it yet. Its not exactly the same but was free...

IMG_1413.jpg

IMG_1415.jpg

IMG_1414.jpg

rexman72

like we all say free is good.

I have a brand new one on a pallet that i was thinking of modifying a bracket to make it fit my 416, just never went anywhere with it yet. Its not exactly the same but was free...

IMG_1413.jpg

IMG_1415.jpg

IMG_1414.jpg

Road-Track

:techie-eureka:You can always paint it red with yellow accents. That way it will look like the old New Holland balers and spreaders and keep the New Holland name, but in yellow. :handgestures-thumbupright: