Sign in to follow this  
sorekiwi

Check out this crazy weather forecast

sorekiwi

OK, New Years day in the snow belt. Here are the current conditions and the forecast:

Chardon-OhioWeatherForecastsMapsNews-YahooWeather-WindowsInternetExplorer11201214904PM.jpg

Chardon-OhioWeatherForecastsMapsNews-YahooWeather-WindowsInternetExplorer11201214938PM.jpg

Currently: 52 degrees and brilliant sunshine. (An hour ago it was raining.) No snow on the ground.

Tonight: 30 mph winds, low of 26, Snow 4 to 6" expected.

Tomorrow: High 27 degrees, 30+ mph winds, 5 to 8" snow expected

Tomorrow Night: Low 17, 20-30 mph winds, 6 to 10" snow expected

Think I'm gonna go enjoy the 50 degree temp for as long as it lasts!!

Sparky

Same here in CT. Warm as all heck, been outside messing with stuff all day with NO GLOVES and NO WINTER HAT!!!!

Real nice!

Mike............

Kelly

We had high 30's low 40's most of the week here, snow is gone we had 12" in Nov. and a few 1 to 2 " snows but today it started in the high 30's now it's in the low 20's with a steady 20mph wind gust to 40mph, and callling for 3" of snow and a high all week of 20's, about normal, but next weekend they are saying 40's again???? everything is a muddy mess with all the rain we have had, and melting lite snow.

Shuboxlover

Same here for Nebraska....been played catch (both football and baseball) outside lately....BUT I WANT SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hydro

Here it's about 33F and what little snow we have is going fastIMG_0031.jpg

Martin

forecast snow showers for this morning, just got a lot of rain. 36 today mid 20s tonight, were getting really strong gusts of wind and looks like a snow sky, but radar isnt showing anything.

havent had any snow yet this season.

AMC RULES

Forcasters mentioned the other night, next three month model shows unseasonably warm temps and little precipitation beginning of 2012. Must be making up for the wettest on record 2011?

6wheeler

Isn't this weather weird? Here in Mn. ,we should be knee deep in snow by now. We haven't had more than 6" of snow yet in my area. By now we should have been below zero, but we haven't. Yesterday it was 46 degrees and raining. I put my rain guage out and we got 3/4 of an inch by 11:30 pm (central). If I am guessing right, that should equal app. 6to7 inches of snow. Last tuesday we got 2" of snow but it melted right away. And, on Christmas eve we had a 1/2 inch of rain as well. Today, we have ICE and a very light dusting of frozen slop on top of that. The only thing that is even comparable to a normal winter here is, Today it is about 20 degrees with a 35 mph NW wind with gusts to 45mph. The little dusting is frozen so even the strong winds can't blow it around. If my guessing is right, if the temps would have been normal and the moisture we had, we should have about 16 to 20 inches on the ground. But, I am not complaining. I haven't even gone through 1/2 a tank of propane yet :woohoo: . I'll take it. Happy New Year to all..... Pat

rexman72

i was watching the weather and hey were saying its a La nino year where we will get warmer temps this winter.

Operator

Every day like this is one more day CLOSER to SPRING! And green grass! and outside stuff!! Open doors on the shop!!!

• Like 1

hounddoghundzsa

OK, New Years day in the snow belt. Here are the current conditions and the forecast:

Chardon-OhioWeatherForecastsMapsNews-YahooWeather-WindowsInternetExplorer11201214904PM.jpg

Chardon-OhioWeatherForecastsMapsNews-YahooWeather-WindowsInternetExplorer11201214938PM.jpg

Currently: 52 degrees and brilliant sunshine. (An hour ago it was raining.) No snow on the ground.

Tonight: 30 mph winds, low of 26, Snow 4 to 6" expected.

Tomorrow: High 27 degrees, 30+ mph winds, 5 to 8" snow expected

Tomorrow Night: Low 17, 20-30 mph winds, 6 to 10" snow expected

Think I'm gonna go enjoy the 50 degree temp for as long as it lasts!!

Hey bud! I didn't realize you were in Chardon! I was out this morning in a light jacket putting up some snow fence at the end of my drive. My neighbor came over and told me about the forcast. I was kinda thinking along the same lines as you. But hey, it's Ohio - right?

What are we at now 60+ inches of rain for the year? I sure could go for some snow - beats the hell outta the ankle deep mud!

hounddoghundzsa

Holy Crap! An hour ago there was zero snow on the ground and still raining! Now the ground is almost completly covered with only a couple strands of grass sticking out!

Guess I'll have to hammer out my weight box and get the GT finished in the morning so I can try her out!! :woohoo:

KC9KAS

It is all Al Gore and his "Global Warming"

Docwheelhorse

I took the wife and kids out to the Cape for New Years..... weather was in 50's and the Hotel had the OUTSIDE pool open and cranked the heater to 90 degrees... the kids where having a ball and even the parents (including me) jumped in... it was actually pretty cool. I like snow but would be happy to skip this year after suffering through the crazy snow we had last year and early in October.

Paul D.

Looks like We will be getting our first dose of Winter Weather!! Looks like I will FINALLY get to use my new to me Thrower!!!!

photo-1-1-1.jpg

ol550

It is all Al Gore and his "Global Warming"

Well, without Al Gore we wouldn't have the internet to share all this craziness.

KC9KAS

"Well, without Al Gore we wouldn't have the internet to share all this craziness."

Yeah, right!

Paul D.

Well I got out after work today with the thrower. Cleaned out my driveway and 4 of the neighbors. Best part was they all brought me out a drink while I was clearing there drive. By the time I was done it was time to be done. LOL

• Like 1

HorseFixer

Chucked Snow twice today about 5" this morning and about 3" this evening 1/2 time durring Rose Bowl. It was very wet but the chucker handeled it with ease, The 12Kohler

was grunting but she did me a mighty fine Job! :thumbs:

Ken B

I'd like just one good 12 inch storm or better here in CT. to test out the power of my Power King and then you guys can have all the rest of it! It would also have to be a Friday night or Saturday night storm to make me happy. Week day snow storms suck!