Sign in to follow this  
rustyoldjunk

i bought the C161

rustyoldjunk

i found out today that the womans brother didnt want the C161 so i bought it and probably gave alittle to much,$175.its missing the headlight panel assbly and the seat is shot.the 16 hp kohler smokes alittle,but hey,i had to have it being a hydro with hydro lift lol it has a good deck and 8.50 23 ags on it.it also has the rear quick tach i was happy to notice.it was one of four that belonged to their parents.her brother has whats left iof another in texas i believe its a C series automatic that he said he would bring back on his next trip if i wanted it. because money is tight right now the C100 will have to go to replace the money.i will go pick it up in a few days and get some pics.

kj4kicks

Make sure to post the pics and details in the classified section when you're ready. I'm interested in getting another C series machine for the grader blade.

Thanx!

rustyoldjunk

im sorry Eldon,a friend emailed me last night( out of nowhere) asking when i was going asking if and when i might sell the C100.i replied that it was going on ebay with a $250 buy it now in the next day or two.well....he woke me up with the doorbell this morning and cash on hand.he left a few hours ago with the C100 and an extra set of 10.50 wheels and tires.im sorry you didnt get a chance at it but its very possible i will have a few more C series tractors that i will be selling over the next couple of months. i hated to see the C100 go but with about $22 in it i cant complain about the sell price and it more then covered what i paid for the C161.