Sign in to follow this  
stevasaurus

Had a visitor today.

stevasaurus

DClark and his wife Terri stopped by today for a visit. He picked up that 5003 trans that I just cleaned up and got back together and he dropped off some parts for dlpaw (Daniel). We had a great chat over some coffee and Xmas cookies. Denny, always good seeing you. Have a safe trip back home, and I can't wait to see pictures of that RJ with it's new transmission.

2010_1231DClark0015.jpg

2010_1231DClark0014.jpg

• Like 2

AMC RULES

:text-coolphotos:

jimt1971

Steve,

Great to see you getting around. Love that 4 wheel wagon behind you too.

Jim

Kelly

Looks like warm weather for you, I had a visitor here doing some trading and I had on full Carharts, bibs and all, snowed like heck.

JimD

Glad you all enjoyed the visit. It's always nice to meet an RS member. :text-goodpost:

rmaynard

Good to see you with your feet firmly planted on the ground. :thumbs2: . Also nice to put a face to a name. Nice seeing Denny and his wife as well.

stevasaurus

Always a good time with Denny. Just one of the nicest guys you ever want to meet.

Kelly...you hoarding all the snow this year so far?? We aren't looking at any snow in the foreseeable future, and it is hanging in that 40 degree thingy. I think it is just waiting for me to get better before all heck breaks loose.

Jake Kuhn

Very nice pictures Steve. Kelly its like you are getting all the snow,It was about 50 here today,Jake

VinsRJ

Glad to see you smiling Steve! Always a good thing jawing about x-mas and WHs!

Suburban 550

Steve, good to see you up and around. Don't forget to bring Denny and his wife to the big show in June, I really would like to meet him in person. You and Denny are the greatest and glad the two of you got to spend some time together.

HorseFixer

Steve, glad yer getting around :thumbs: and that You & Denny could get together. :thumbs2: Looks like you had the same nice weather

we had the small skiff of snow melted off today still no Snow Chuckin this year so far. :crying-blue: I'm glad you enjoyed yer

Pow' Wow' :D but then again what would you expect from Two Super Nice Cigar Store Engines! :ychain:

~Cheers Duke

dclarke

Always a good time getting together Steve and finally getting to meet your wife as well. Thanks for the hospitality, the tranny and for letting me drop the parts at your house. This forum simply has the best people. We had fun shopping for bargains yesterday, off to the Museum of Science and Industry today.