Sign in to follow this  
New-To-Red with C-195

Value of a Dozer blade bracket?

New-To-Red with C-195

I have a bracket that came with a dozer blade I purchased. The bracket would not fit my tractor so I am going to sell the bracket. Blade part # 96-42BC01 but bracket has no part #. I looked up the blade # and it correlates to bracket #104659, manufactured in 1979 but I'm not sure what tractor it fits. Mine is a C-195 and it would not fit mine.

Anyway, I'm looking to sell this bracket and I'm wondering what it is worth? I'm expecting somewhere in the $50 range. Is this reasonable?

post-5141-0-59260900-1324930596.jpg

rmaynard

I purchased one recently for a '77 B/C series for $30.00.

mrocket49

$50.00 is at the top end but put it on Ebay and see what it brings. Maybe someone needs one for the winter.

Sparky

I think 50 bucks in the winter is not uncommon or an unreasonable price to ask. Its a required piece for snowblade mounting and lots of folks are buying snowblades and not thinking about it till they go to mount it up and discover they need an axle bracket. Its not going to bring as much in the summer. Its the same theory that a snowblower or snowblade will command a higher price in the winter, so will an axle bracket.

Just my opinion.

Mike...........

Butch

You can buy a heavier duty one that someone makes on Ebay for $30.00

New-To-Red with C-195

Thanks all for the replies. I listed on Ebay and started it at $9.99 with a reserve based on this input. Thanks!

Sparky

Good luck!

Mike.........

KC9KAS

And I thought you were going to offer it for sale on here!

New-To-Red with C-195

KC, I brought it up on here but no one indicated any interest. I wasn't really sure of the protocol but I figured if someone was interested they would mention it. I would have been happy to sell to a RedSquare member! :)

It is currently at $29.48+$12 shipping on Ebay. The auction ends Tuesday afternoon.

Hopefully we'll get some snow soon and be able to use such kind of implements.

Take Care