Sign in to follow this  
ce318

I want SNOW

whfan74

Two Horses are in the garage ready to go if needed. I only enjoy it now because my little boy loves being out in it with me. It is not hurting my feelings to leave the tractors in the garage and starting them up periodically to make sure I am prepared.

312-8 has the blower, cab, rear wheel weights, and the suitcase weights on the back ready to do battle with the big stuff

The C-161 Twin has front and rear cast iron wheel weights on and a plow on the front ready to handle the small stuff and big stuff if I want a change.

If they don't get used this year I will be sad for my little boy but warm and happy inside!

Ken B

I'd love to try my Power King in the snow but if we don't get any snow here in CT. all winter it won't hurt my feelings. I don't mind snow on the week ends but snow on week days stink.

Stigian

We had a bit of snow here last week, only for about 30 mins and the ground was way too wet for it to settle.

So much for the "scare stories" the papers were running about the UK being under a blanket of snow by the end of October!!