Sign in to follow this  
mrocket49

60" two-stage snowblower.

mrocket49

Here's some pictures of my new snowblower. I've been looking for one of these for awhile. I could have used it last year with all those snow storms we had.

I got it from a farmer who is starting to sell of his stuff so he can retire. I felt like the guy from American Pickers while I was searching through his old barns. I also got a 1950's steel pedal car as part of the deal!

IMAG0005.jpg

IMAG0004.jpg

I thought about mounting it on my C-175, but I don't think the lift-assist spring is strong enough :-)

IMAG0006.jpg

%7Boption%7DIMAG0008.jpg[/img

Sparky

That should chuck some serious snow!

Mike.........

rexman72

that thing is a beast

stevebo

Please post some pics of how you modified it to fit that machine. Looks great !!

mrocket49

Please post some pics of how you modified it to fit that machine. Looks great !!

Actually, no modifications were needed. It's a three-point hitch setup that fits any Type 1 hitch tractor that has enough horsepower. I parked it near my WH just to see what it would look like.

stevebo

Oh now I get it.. I thought you had it mounted on the Wheelhorse.....

can whlvr

i was gonna say,you will be going pretty slow to power that monster witha horse

Kelly

Was it that nice when you got it? look new, how about pics of the pedal car, I have a small collection of them.

spark949

I'm glad you're in Ct. Sporting that snowblower will keep the snow scared of dumping here.

Hydro

I was wondering if your tractor needs outriggers in case you hit a block of ice or hardpack! :ROTF:

Wheel Horse Kid

That looks sweet! Great buy. You should be able to throw snow into the next state with that thing!

shameless

I was wondering if your tractor needs outriggers in case you hit a block of ice or hardpack! :ROTF:

Thanks Gary!

That made me laugh out loud!

mrocket49

Was it that nice when you got it? look new, how about pics of the pedal car, I have a small collection of them.

I believe they stopped making these snow blowers back in the mid- 1980's. It looks like it was used one season and put away. There was some light surface rust from sitting in a barn for 20+ years so I painted it. Runs like new. I'll try to get some pictures or video of it in action later this season.

The pedal car was sitting next to the blower in the barn. It has seen more use than the snowblower though. I think it was made by Murray. It still has the original seat "cushion", any info you have on it would be helpful.

IMAG0003.jpg

IMAG0002.jpg

IMAG0001.jpg