Sign in to follow this  
rdd52

snow blade for 701 instalation

rdd52

i just bought a snow blade for my 701 i don't know if it is complete or if it is the right one does anybody have an ipl or user guide for the blade so i can see if it is all there and how it goes on.thank you for your time.

TT

This is the dozer blade offered for the 701. Easily identified by the "X" brace rods and no trip springs:

12308032.jpg

The brackets for mine are still bolted to the tractor. They are nothing more than a piece of angle iron mounted vertically to the front of the square axle housing and secured by two bolts through a backer plate on the back side of the axle housing.

At the bottom of the angle iron is a 1/2" hole used to secure the blade frame with a 1/2" bolt.

It will be a challenge - and it won't happen right away, but I can probably get picture of the brackets if you need them.

rdd52

this is the one i picked up i finally found my camera to get some pictures do you think this will work without to much modifications i don't want to chop it up.do you know what model wheel horse this is for?thank you for your time.post-3257-0-99910100-1322790079_thumb.jppost-3257-0-08116800-1322790099_thumb.jppost-3257-0-04570900-1322790118_thumb.jp

TT

That appears to be a 6-2111 ~ which is the "more modern" version of the BD-4267.

The angle lever & related linkage needed if you want to angle the blade from the tractor seat:

19686-2111.jpg

Here's a drawing of the rear hitch for that A frame style. Unlike the newer models, the hitch plates fasten to the outer ends of the A frame mounting rod.:

hitch.jpg

I thought I had a picture of the actual hitch, but haven't found it yet.