Sign in to follow this  
Santa

Merry Christmas From the NP

Santa

Merry Christmas to all. I have been so busy with the seasonal work and updating the inventory, I hadn't noticed that you all moved on me. Kind of nice here with the new look and feel. Mrs. Claus is a little skeptical though, but she still haven't tried a microwave yet. I had a hard time updating my profile, I couldn't find my year of birth on the default settings. It only went back to 1912.

I have my list updated who has been naughty and who has been nice. The list usually starts on the preceding Christmas. The nice list gets started on who puts the cookies out for me when I visit their house on the big night. The naughty list, of course, starts on who doesn't leave me goodies to eat. I do have to maintain my figure you know. A malnutritioned Santa doesn't set too well with my client base.

Okay, who wants what for Christmas. Give me a list.

Thanks.

CasualObserver

Glad you made it back Santa.... I've sent an extensive list via email, but thought I'd through a few up here.

I'd like:

• A 701 decal set and an RJ decal set from http://www.redoyourhorse.com (don't forget the XMAS discount code for 25% off!!!)
  • A Wheel Horse disc
  • Front and rear Wheel weights... Iron please... no concrete filled plastic. (yes... I know... picky......)
  • Maybe a new sign for my shop.

I've been good.... and just so I don't start off next year on the wrong list... Snickerdoodles... right? With a glass of Half and half?

Rooster

I do not have an extensive list, just an expensive one!

1. Rebuild kits for my Clintons
  2. Red Square Decals
  3. 6 weeks off of work to build my WH's
  4. A set of PVT rods and Wieand(I can never speel taht!) Pistons for the new Race Horse Engine!
  5. ARC Flywheel for the same!

Snickerdoodles nothing, everyone knows Santa Likes No-Bake Oatmeal cookies and whole milk!

nylyon

Let's see:

1. Get our forum off forumer

2. ReHost RedSquare to a new platform.

3. A tall shoot snowblower

4. Someplace to send my leaking C-160 leaking hydraulic cylinder

5. More hours in the day.

Rollerman

Hmm....let's see, good health for friends & family.

A buyer for our house.

Maybe a warmer spring next season.

And an 867 & a 1267 for my stocking....it's a big stocking.

Oh & I'll leave out another cuban, just don't light it till after your on your way this time.

rexman72

i want my dallas cowboys to win the superbowl santa

racinfool40

HMMM!!!??? My Tractor list is too Long!!!

1.Health and happiness to all

2. A big nice building to store all my Red Toys in..

3. just one tractor a 701

and How about some macadamion nut cookies and a tall glass of whole milk!!!

HorseFixer

0kay Ive been bad this year but at least I admit it. But after you drink a QT of my apple juice, :beer: have some of MJ's cookies and Eau Claire you wont give a damn! :lol: Now for my list. Im not askin for much! :whistle: You deliver and Ill set you up with a Case of My Preffered Stock Apple Juice. A pint of that and you will be Barkin at the Moon! :omg:

1. 520-HC (Cherry Condition) with low hr engine,

2. Qty (2) 20hp Onan freshly Rebuilt BLUE PRINTED Engines.

3. Senior (RESTORED).

4. The Big Ten to Win ALL Its Bowl Games! :thumbs:

Cheers ~Duke

tunahead72

Good timing Santa, I just finished my Christmas list to pass on to the kids and my lovely wife, so here it is:

• A bench grinder, so I can sharpen my own mower blades in something under a couple of hours, and not have to pay some other guy $9 apiece to do them.
  • An impact driver, not a fancy air-powered one, just one of those inexpensive hand tools that you hit with a hammer, so I can persuade those pesky frozen screws and nuts to come loose without having to resort to those nasty cuss words my wife doesn't like to hear.
  • A couple of CD's would be nice.
  • So would a job.
  • And a garage, so I can store my vehicles and work on my Wheel Horses in reasonable comfort.
  • And please help Stevasaurus recover from his recent accident soon, and any of my other RedSquare friends who have been under the weather recently.
  • And one last thing, maybe you could arrange for Karl and the other moderators to get a day or two off from work, so they can catch up on their sleep and just do nothing for a change -- they deserve it!

Thanks Santa, we'll put the cookies and milk in the usual spot. And please try not to freak out the cat this year!

nylyon

And one last thing, maybe you could arrange for Karl and the other moderators to get a day or two off from work, so they can catch up on their sleep and just do nothing for a change -- they deserve it!

I have off for most of the month of December, many days before the 15th, then from the 15th through Jan 2 :)

• Like 1

stevebo

Nothing much... Just my dream barn in the back yard :)

T-Mo

Hmm....let's see, good health for friends & family.

A buyer for our house.

Maybe a warmer spring next season.

And an 867 & a 1267 for my stocking....it's a big stocking.

Oh & I'll leave out another cuban, just don't light it till after your on your way this time.

Stephen,

You're moving? Maybe to Missouri. That's it, you're tired of the cold winters and mild summers and you want mild winters and HOT summers. Good luck on the house sale.

whfan74

I hope I have been good in your eyes Santa! It truly has been a fantastic year getting to meet some new friends and catching up with others in the tractor hobby! We were truly blessed with a fantastic turn out to our Meet and Greet this year! What a great group of people that showed up.

Not really anything I need. I have a beautiful family that is healthy and a job that I thoroughly enjoy.

If I were to be greedy and add to my hobby I would love to have..........

1. Nice solid running 754

2. My daughter's Lawn Ranger to turn out better than expected

3. A new tractor for my son, I know he is 2 but I like to plan ahead

We will leave the light on for you Santa........may your travels be safe ones!

bk-scouter

1. To be called back to work or a new job to end my five month lay-off.

2. Refer to item #1...

-BK

AMC RULES

With friends like RedSquare offers, who could ask for anything more?

JimD

I just got my present a little early. My first CT scan after surgery and chemo therapy came back clean. No sign of cancer so far. I want to thank all of you for your good wishes, thoughts and prayers. Santa, there is nothing else on my list. :)

nylyon

That's good news Jim!

tunahead72

Yes it is, Jim! It's always fun to open your gifts early, especially when they contain good news.

Now go enjoy your holidays!

DoctorHfuhruhurr

I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle! (with a compass in the stock)