Sign in to follow this  
wheelhorse656

Ohio deer gun season is here

wheelhorse656

Well yesterday and today i got my Trusty winchester 12Ga practiced. We gotter sighted in redy for this week cant wait to get big buck. Right in the woods that i am hunting i have seen for the last couple of months a huge 10 pointer runnin around cant wait to take a crack at him! :dunno:

JimD

Good luck! :dunno: :wh:

Operator

Hope things will be better for you guys out east. Us here in WI just ended our 9 day season with only 1 down!

Kelly

Neighbor kid (19) just got a big 8 point with a 45 cal. hand gun model 1911, my BIL got a 6 point last week, another local kid (14) got a 14 point they have been droping them left and right around here, gun season ends last day of nov. but black powder opens, with bow again.

wheelhorse656

boy oh boy do i have story to tell you guys about ! :teasing-signhere:

boovuc

I was in Cincinnati the week of Thanksgiving and noticed something. I'm on I-80 in PA for 189 miles. I'm on I-71 in Ohio for 200 miles. I saw well over 10 times the amount of hit deer in Ohio than I saw in PA. Our beloved Game Commission here in PA hands out doe licenses like candy in a Halloween parade.

Very little shooting around my camp this year so far. (Bucks only). The insurance and forestery lobby got what they wanted. A completely decimated deer heard in our state.