Sign in to follow this  
Raider12

Manual for a 48" Snow Blade? How to?

Raider12

I have a friend who has a 520H, he now has a snow blade for it but I cannot seem to talk him through how to install this on the phone. (he is not local). Where do I find a manual on "How to" install this?

Denver

ThreeHorses

Look in the Wheel Horse Tractor section for "Very Useful Posts", shows how to install snow blade. Will need the extension kit for the blade in his 520 has the swept forward front axle.

Raider12

Look in the Wheel Horse Tractor section for "Very Useful Posts", shows how to install snow blade. Will need the extension kit for the blade in his 520 has the swept forward front axle.

I looked and searched for this topic every where and yet I looked right over it several times. Thanks for the heads up! :dunno:

MikesRJ

The installation instructions are available for download from Toro. I suspect your friend has model 79350 or 79252, which are both available for a number of model years.

1) Go here: https://homeownersolutions.toro.com/por ... ct_center/

2) and enter either of those two numbers

Raider12

The installation instructions are available for download from Toro. I suspect your friend has model 79350 or 79252, which are both available for a number of model years.

1) Go here: https://homeownersolutions.toro.com/por ... ct_center/

2) and enter either of those two numbers

Perfect! I was just finishing up printing a operators manual for the 520h and this will be perfect to add to it. Thanks for the heads up.

Denve