Sign in to follow this  
Lars

my latest addition

Lars

my latest addition. it's not a horse :dunno: It's a Bolens 1254 i guess from 71-72 or somthing :wh:

IMAG0299-1.jpg

IMAG0298-1.jpg

IMAG0300-1.jpg

IMAG0301-1.jpg

last image is one that I had from before .. it's a 1050 from 70-72 or somthing like that

Sparky

Whats under the hood? A guy down the street had a Bolens that if I remember right resembled yours and it had a Wisconsin engine.

Mike..........

Lars

Whats under the hood? A guy down the street had a Bolens that if I remember right resembled yours and it had a Wisconsin engine.

Mike..........

That's right Mike .. This is in original condition 1254 Have a 12 hp Wisconsin engine, I bought it for 300NOK = $ 50.

It did not start .. but it does now:) was just a bad contact on the start relay and dirt in the carburetor.

the gray is not original it has a 11-12 hp BS engine,

not sure but i think I'll sell them both, and look for more wheel horse, I like them better ..

Rollerman

I used to have a 600 with the little Briggs.

They are sturdy tractors, but a little different.

rexman72

looks like a rugged tractor

Ken B

I'm restoring a Bolens 650 with my younger brother right now. Pretty cool little tractor. Today I had to completely strip and repaint the hood that he made a COMPLETE mess of! A Bolens is on my wish list now, something in the 10-18 hp range will do.

Lars

I'm restoring a Bolens 650 with my younger brother right now. Pretty cool little tractor. Today I had to completely strip and repaint the hood that he made a COMPLETE mess of! A Bolens is on my wish list now, something in the 10-18 hp range will do.

It's a rugged tractor, it's simply built but strong

so I will see this winter, I may restore the 1254 :dunno:..