Sign in to follow this  
rustyoldjunk

may have to sell the 854 and another tractor

rustyoldjunk

i was off work and at the hospital all last week.we had a baby sunday,then mom had some complications and we ended being there all week with her having surgery.we all came home this last weekend and hopefully all is well now.i did lose quite a bit of money being off work for the week and since we have to pay for a lot out of pocket its looks like i need to liqidate some toys.i have more then i can keep up with anyway.so i may well sell the 854 with the factory dual wheels and another off brand tractor.a man who's equitment i sometimes work on thinks he has an original headlight assbly. for the 854 so i will wait a few days and find out.if he does i will put it with the 854 when i sell it.so as much as i hate it.....ebay here we may come. :whistle:

wse100

I really hope your family is doing well, It sounds like you have been through alot...Hopefully better days are ahead. I don't know much about the tractors, but whatever happens I hope it all works out for you.

T-Mo

Congratulations on the new baby. But I am sorry to hear about complications - I can imagine how trying and how worried you must have been. I pray everything's okay now. I'm also sorry to hear you might have to sell off some toys. If you do have to, be sure you post the "for sale" items in the classifieds, and give your location.

Again, congratulations on the baby and sorry for all the complications. Good luck to your family.

CasualObserver

As much as I would like to see what it brings as a package, I think you'll make out better selling the dual adapters and headlights separate from the tractor. I've seen those original DW-62 kit (dual adapters) bring as much as $150 by themselves... and even more for and original HL-5 kit (bugeye headlights) a collector with money to invest in those particular pieces will be more likely to buy from a long distance if they know they can get them shipped. If they are mounted on the tractor, or part of a package deal, you're limited to whoever wants to come to your location to get the tractor. Not saying that yours would be that profitable... but you never know. Just trying to help get the most bang for your buck... sounds like you could use it!

CasualObserver

Oh, and congrats on the new baby!! ROBOTS-BUILD-A-BABY-340.jpg did your's happen to come with instructions? mine didn't! :whistle:

linen beige

Oh, and congrats on the new baby!! ROBOTS-BUILD-A-BABY-340.jpg did your's happen to come with instructions? mine didn't! :D

Congrats on the new little one! Hope all is going well now. Where are you located? I may be interested in the 854.

Ja-Tee, Where DO you find all that interesting artwork? :whistle:

My girls didn't come with instructions, I just kinda pounded 'em together. :D

But I sure could use a maintenance manual! Or three, wait, one for the wife makes four, and the dog five,... I knew it.....I'm surrounded by girls! :WRS:

redfordie

But I sure could use a maintenance manual! Or three, wait, one for the wife makes four, and the dog five,... I knew it.....I'm surrounded by girls!

Its like that old chestnut;

Salesman: would you be interested in an encyclopedia sir?

Man: Nope! No thanks, not today.

Salesman: Are you sure?

Man: yes.... wife knows everything!

rustyoldjunk

thanks all.i think everybody is ok now (although yesterday i had a tooth start acting up that probably needs pulled but hadnt been bothering me...but that would be normal...got to have something to keep things interesting lol) no Jason,i have never gotten one of those manuals (i have even tried ordering them twice but they never arrived lol.)i imajine you are right about selling the dual wheel spacers,extra rear wheels/tires and headlight kit in supporate auctions and i probably will but i do hate breaking it up.Jim i think im probably 150-175 miles north of you.im located in Darlington IN about 40 miles west of INDY.

perry

congrats on the new baby. :whistle: :WRS: