Sign in to follow this  
DOC in Kentucky

WOW What a great time and an AWESOME Wicked Show

DOC in Kentucky

Guys

Thanks for making my first WH show so memorable. :D I thought I could mark it off my "Bucket List" but I want more now. :WRS:

This is the best group of people and the knowledge base is un-believable :whistle: And the Squares position at the show, we couldn't be missed by anyone pulling in the drive. I'm bettin the membership will skyrocket.

I can't wait til next time our group gets together, it seems the time flew by. BOOBS

And to everyone who missed it, please get to next years show. I promise, you will not be disappointed.

And a very special kudo :D to TT. who got my B-80 running like the day it was new. TT, you,re the best and thanks again.

Gas to get from Kentucky to the show - $215.00

Meals, camping and Raffle tickets - $65.00

Meeting everyone from RED Square - PRICELESS !!!! :D :dunno:

HorseFixer

Yes nice meeting you Doc :whistle: and I agree with you 100% as this was my first show too! :WRS:

Duke

Suburban 550

My first show also. Greatest group of people you ever want to meet. Hats off to Bill Pierson and the Wheel horse Collectors Club for putting on a great show, also Eldon for filling in for our leader Karl who couldn't make it, TT for sharing his mechanical knowledge with us and the chance to meet all of our great club members. Mrs.Ray is thinking of joining the forum as "Suburbanette 550". LOL Thanks for a great time, it was priceless.

glenn27

Nice meeting you, too-Doc..I was a little intrigued about your B- series problem, too-but as I watched TT about 2 minutes--I knew you were in capable hands..

Salute to All!! :whistle:

rustbucket

did we meet friday i honestly forget or was that your tractor next to the ole rusty trusty GT i saw TT tinkering on??