Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Shiny Tractor comes home

Sparky

Allright guys...I finally have a shiny tractor that rivals Karls C-160 :WRS: .

I bought Eldons 416-H at the show and I LOVE IT!!!! The tractor is so smooth and tight that I have put another 1.5 hours on it today :whistle: . Its a total pleasure to drive.

Now I wasnt really thinkin of buyin this tractor till Eldon pulled his "Used car salesman trick" on me. Eldon and I had to get out to the back 40 to load up Karls show stuff so he jumps on his C-520 and I start off on foot cause my kid has my tractor and is no-where to be seen. Eldon see's this and says "Mike, why dont you take the 416 out to the parkin lot instead of walkin". So I do and after I got a couple hundred feet of drivin it under my belt I started to think "Man is this thing smooth". He musta known that one drive and I would be hooked.

I ended up askin Eldon to back out the deck and mule drive and he gave me a great price and I'm extremely happy with this years show score.

So Eldon, thanks for this tractor!!!!!

Mike..............

PS..if any of you guys drive one of his tractors for sale your gonna buy it!!

Newtractor007.jpg

Newtractor006.jpg

Newtractor008.jpg

nylyon

Those Eldon paint jobs sure do shine up nice, don't they? Very nice tractor Mike, you're really going to enjoy the 416-Hydro's...

kj4kicks

Funny how things work out.... I really had no idea that you were even looking to buy another tractor. As luck would have it, it was the only other one of mine that wasn't "parked in" at the tent. We had 4 rows of tractors, and not all of them could be in the front row at one time!

Glad you're enjoying it ! It looks much better since it had a bath. The show dust and Dale's rain were a little hard on the appearance LOL.

DOC in Kentucky

Sparky,

I agree with you about that tractor. Eldon let me drive it in the parade Friday afternoon and I couldn't believe he was selling it. :whistle: It is really a nice ride. :D

I already have a 416H but its not near as nice as yours but it made me wanna clean mine up and make some adjustments to get it back to that great " new tractor" feel and shine.

Great to meet you and I hope you enjoy your new ride. :WRS:

DMESS

Mike, thinking back to Saturday afternoon, just make sure the youngin' doesn't use THAT ONE as a coaster! :whistle:

BadDad

Very nice tractor & very very nice paint job.

Sparky

Mike, thinking back to Saturday afternoon, just make sure the youngin' doesn't use THAT ONE as a coaster! :WRS:

Dont worry. Its a 7 hour ride home from the show and I had plenty of time to go over soda can rules again and again and again and again and again..... :whistle: .

Mike.............

DMESS

Dont worry. Its a 7 hour ride home from the show and I had plenty of time to go over soda can rules again and again and again and again and again..... :D .

Mike.............

And I bet he just looked at you like :WRS::whistle:

LOL, KIDS! :dunno:

T-Mo

I'm sort of getting the feeling I got cheated. A C-160 passes through Eldon's hands and get's Eldon-sized on it's way to Karl, then a 416 gets the Eldon treatment before Mike takes new ownership. Well, he brought me a C-125 and didn't get the treatment. :WRS:

But, seriously, Mike that's a nice looking tractor. Eldon does do a great job of making the tractors shine. Awesome. :whistle:

Rollerman

Very nice Mike & it's deffinatley getting a good home.

It should make a nice center peice to the new garage/driveway. :WRS:

Terry I feel for you...I'd wouldn't pass on E's shiny treatment either.

BUt you know your C125 has inner beauty...... :whistle:

kj4kicks

Sorry T-Mo, but when I only have them for a few hours, there's not much I can do. I forgot the magic wand on that trip LOL.

wse100

All kidding aside, did Eldon really paint that... If so I would say WOW! Maybe he can put on a workshop for painting or something. :WRS: :whistle:

Banjo

She's a Beauty! :whistle:

kpinnc

Well, at least the "perma-grin" Sparky was sportin' riding it paid off!

Congrats again Mike! :whistle:

Kevin

traktorkidd7/30/93

hey mike watcha doin with that C85?

is it forsale? :whistle: :WRS:

Sparky

hey mike watcha doin with that C85?

is it forsale? :whistle::WRS:

Nope. The C-85 is a keeper.

Mike..........

nylyon

Mike, that 416-H is gonna look REALLY nice with that new Snow Thrower you have. Now that's a picture I would like to see!

T-Mo

Mike,

Is that the C-85 behind the 416? Sure looks like a nice tractor also. I don't think I saw pictures of it before or, at least, I don't remember. :whistle: Maybe place a picture of it in the picture gallery (and of course the 416 as well). :WRS:

kj4kicks

All kidding aside, did Eldon really paint that... If so I would say WOW! Maybe he can put on a workshop for painting or something. :WRS::whistle:

I humbley admit that it is one of my paint jobs. The fenderpan and hood were painted. Here's the original thread about it:

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/index.php?...ic=1555&hl=1995

There were many at the show nicer than that, but I'm not sure that I would use them to work!

perry

The show dust and Dale's rain were a little hard on the appearance LOL.

:D dale !, i dont even want to know :WRS: .

nice ride mike :whistle:

traktorkidd7/30/93

mike do you got anything forsale?

Sparky

mike do you got anything forsale?

Yes I do sorta. Send me a PM. I wasnt going to sell anything till late fall.

Mike.........

HorseFixer

Nice looking rig there! :whistle:

Duke

traktorkidd7/30/93

Mike

wouldnt let me PM you

what do you got forsale?

thanks

chris

bowtieguy

Mike....sure glad I drove Eldon's faded red Horse in the parade.....cause I know how those nice horses get in your blood.....and your new ride is first class stuff!

Thanks for the free ride on the "vertical shaft" horse, Eldon.....I rode it but I didn't buy it ......YET.........lol