Sign in to follow this  
fireman

It's Red, but it's not a Wheel Horse

fireman

Even with all the tractors I have I can't use a single one of them to mow my lawn. Been doing it with a front wheel drive Yard-Man for 5 or 6 years now. I found this 33" Troy-Bit walk-behind on CL. The previous owner hadn't used it for to long and bought a riding mower instead. It's been in storage for awhile and he needed to move it out. This thing runs and drives like new. Gonna make mowing the grass a whole lot easier now.

100_0256.jpg

100_0255.jpg

rydogg

I got one about a month ago from the guy who picks up my scrap metal he picked it up on a scrap run and thought it was too nice to junk it so he brought it to me as he does with all his small engine equipment he doesn't want, I add some gas and pulled 3 times and it started right up they are pretty cool little machines but I had no use for another mower so I sold it. It still amazes me what people will throw away :thumbs2: but I don't mind since I get a lot of cheap or free toys that way.

craigslist257.jpg

fireman

How much did you get for it?

Rollerman

They are nice mowers.

What I've seen of there cut looks like they really draw the grass up into the blades "vacume" for a nice cut.

You see a lot of the Amish in my area useing them.

(Around here we have modern Amish that can mow with a walk behind & own GT's....just can't mow with them?)

Sparky

No need for a Gym membership with that yard eh Jeff :thumbs2: ? Looks like quite the workout.

Clean machine, good score!

Mike........

rydogg

I sold it for $250

Rooster

(Around here we have modern Amish that can mow with a walk behind & own GT's....just can't mow with them?)

I do not understand some of the "new" Amish....we have some around here that do construction work. They are allowed to borrow power tools and use them, but they are not allowed to own them?

Coadster32

Nice P/U Jeff. Looks like new. :thumbs2:

fireman

Then I guess I can't complain! I got mine for $175.