Sign in to follow this  
T-Mo

Should I buy this for my JD?

T-Mo

For those who know me, I had a few JD's, up to 8 at one time. Now I just have my 2006 X320 lawn tractor. Here's what an X320 is for those who don't know:

X320

Here's mine:

100_0068_resize.jpg

100_0070_resize.jpg

Anyways, I noticed that JD makes a bucket similar to the Superior Scoop (probably makes these for JD). Here's the page on it:

40 inch Shovel Bucket

Here's one on a X300R, which is a step or two below my X320:

Chuck's Blog (Neat slide show here).

I'm just killing time and pondering things while those more fortunate are in Pa at the show. :whistle:

Rollerman

Terry thats a clean looking JD X320....looks like you keep it up well. :whistle:

The front bucket looks like it would be very handy tool.

Not an FEL...but better than a sore back.

T-Mo

I would worry about the X320's sturdiness, or lack thereof. It's has the K58 Tuff-Torq transmission, which is by no means heavy duty. Also, I would worry about carry around 150 lbs on the front end also. But it's a thought.

Thanks for the compliment on the tractor looks. I almost talked myself in to trading it for a new JD Z425 zero turn, but then I couldn't have that bucket shovel or whatever it's called. :WRS: I think I will just keep the X320 - it has a real sharp turning radius and can really mow. I hate to say it, but it out mows my Wheel Horses. :whistle:

WheelHorse_of_course

I think I will just keep the X320 - it has a real sharp turning radius and can really mow. I hate to say it, but it out mows my Wheel Horses. :whistle:

Treed

Of course a Horse takes a little long.... they have to swallow the grass :WRS:

T-Mo

Of course a Horse takes a little long.... they have to swallow the grass :whistle:

Now that's funny. :WRS: