Sign in to follow this  
wallfish

My new Onan

wallfish

Picked this up at the Kent CT show for short money to use on my gas powered welder. We tried real quick to get it started at the show but gave up because it was raining at the time. Well. after 20 minutes of some inspection, tinkering and not knowing what I'm doing stupid luck, she fired right up. No smoke, no funny noises, she's quiet and smooth. Here's a quick video.

Plus it came with an original type RJ throttle lever.

P.S. Thanks Fireman, for pointing out the obvious that my eagle eyes missed. The Big For Sale sign that was attached to it. :thumbs2:

th_onanCCK.jpg

stevebo

Sweet John !!! If it did not run you could have used it as a ship anchor !! My bck is hurting today :thumbs2:

wallfish

Sweet John !!! If it did not run you could have used it as a ship anchor !! My bck is hurting today :thumbs2:

Tell me about it!

I had to get it out of there by myself. Good thing the guy included the little cart with it.

fireman

John that's awesome! Glad in runs good. Definitely worth the shot in the dark. You could always put that engine in your loader :thumbs2:

squonk

I think you should put that in an RJ!! :banghead::D:thumbs2: :banghead:

wallfish

I think you should put that in an RJ!! :banghead::D:thumbs2::banghead:

I have another Onan from a JD tractor, 18hp. It won't be going in an RJ but I have some parts tractors with cut up hoods.