Sign in to follow this  
oldnugly

Vintage Garden Tractor Meet in Brookville, IN

oldnugly

I know the :thumbs2: Mentone, In meet is this weekend. Unfortunately the 400mi. roundtrip would be a bit much for me (dang it!)

There is a post on another WH list about an all-brand meet in Brookville, In also this coming weekend. This would be a little less than 200mi roundtrip.

Has anybody been there? Is it worth going? If the Mentone thing was not on, would you go to Brookville? Thanks-Tom

tbbahner

I was there a couple years ago, hmm, probably several years ago. Its a very good show, lots and lots of garden tractors, farm tractors, and other neat stuff.

I'm also a member of the VGTCOA(Vintage Garden Tractor Club of America). They usually have a designated area for all garden tractors. These guys are a lot of laughs and have fun with the hobby, just like us WH owners do.

Stop by their tent .

Later,

Tom B

larryandnell

Yes it is well worth the drive. They are hosting the vintage garden tractor nationals there. They are shooting for over 900 garden tractors. Great show with a huge swap meet area. Usually lots of horses and parts there. I will be attending with a truck and trailer load of tractors, parts and impys.

Nick

Forgot all about this show, doesnt feel like September already, thanks for reminding me. Might have to head down if nothing comes up.

This was a real good show the last time the VGTCOA national was there. Looking at http://www.vgtcoa.com/ I see the last one was held there in 2004 so its been a few years.

oldnugly

Guys thanks for the feedback.

Swap meet?? Lotsa :banghead: 's and parts for sale?? Yikes! Now I gotta decide how to go there: minivan--p/u--p/u and trailer?

Decisions decisions :thumbs2:

wheel-mule

Mentone ,IN. show was last week end.Was there and had a great time.

rockinhorse

Rockinhorse is going. Got the stretch B-80 done . she is almost 8 ft. long ,2 seats back to back. Went to portland had a lot of looks. Told mama she could come with me and ride on the butt buggie. Hope to find some red square people with a camera so i can get some pics on here for everybody to see. See you sat. morning.