Sign in to follow this  
Iceman10

How to post pictures?

Iceman10

Just joined and would like to post some pictures of my 312-8 and my newly restored C-165. Any advice or pointers on the process of posting pictures?

mr.pipes

You need a photobucket account or some other file sharing account. Once uploaded to there you just click on the img code below the pic and rt click and paste the img code in your post as you are typing it. You can preview your post before you post it to check it. There are several post here that walk you through it. Go to the search function at the top of the home page and search photo posting.

It's much easier than it may sound.

:thumbs2:

rexman72

Just joined and would like to post some pictures of my 312-8 and my newly restored C-165. Any advice or pointers on the process of posting pictures?

if i can post them then you can surely learn how to do it cant wait to see pics.

Iceman10

Thanks mr.pipes for the information on how to post pics. :thumbs2: I just started a post in the restoration section with some pics of my C-165.

mr.pipes

Thanks mr.pipes for the information on how to post pics. :thumbs2: I just started a post in the restoration section with some pics of my C-165.

No problem :banghead:

I checked out your 312 pics.

What size are the turf masters?

They look good.

Iceman10

23X9.50X12 Turf Masters. The original tires were the same size but were turf tracs. The turf master seem to be a little bit larger. I really like the tirf master treads.