Sign in to follow this  
71_Bronco

Side-Mount Sickle Mower Questions

71_Bronco

I am currently restoring my 71 Bronco right now, and one attachment I would like to add down the road is a side mounted sickle bar mower. My tractor has been converted to use the attach-a-matic accessories.

So my question is this. What sickle bar mower will fit and run well on my W.H., if there even is one out there.

The reason I am asking now, prior to the restore being completed, is so that I can take my time and look here and there, and not be in a scramble. Problem is, I don't know if there is one that will fit, and I don't know what to look for.

Also, anybody wanted to post pics of a similar tractor (Charger, Bronco etc), it would be greatly appreciated as well.

Thanks allot guys!

Kelly

Yes many sickle bars will fit, you will IF you find one, have to deal with the drive belt for it, and how to clutch it, unless you get a newer Haban sickle bar, but sickle bars are a very sought after attachment and most times bring big money, then many are broken or missing parts, finding parts then becomes the next issue.

Cody

Here's a few pictures of one of my didier sickle bars mounted on my C-160. The mounting would be the same for your bronco.

DSC03389.jpg

DSC03392.jpg

DSC03384.jpg

DSC03393.jpg