Sign in to follow this  
Coadster32

Hanging Horse (Sci-Fi's Junkies TV show)

Coadster32

There is a new show on TV called Junkies, and airs on the science channel. It's a guy in Long Island New York that has a junkyard, and he helps people out. They make some pretty cool stuff-Fridge that throws beers, hovercrafts, centrifuge, etc.

Anyhow, coming back from commercials they pan over the junkyard. Hanging off the side of a brick wall about 15-20ft in the air, is a WH suburban. It looks like it's driving up the brick wall. It's hanging like a sign on the wall. I thought it was pretty cool.

SousaKerry

If you have ever driven down State Rt 18 in Northwest Ohio there is an old Wheel Horse dealer near Bascom, Ohio(Kuhn Sales and Service) that still has a B series on top of a pole above their sign.

Coadster32

I didn't see it in the videos either, but the last two episodes showed it. It was right after a commercial. They pan over the yard a bit. Look for the brick wall.

T-Mo

Has anyone seen the Science Channel's new show "Junkies"? Interesting show. Anyways, on the front of their building it looks like they have a Wheel Horse, looks to be possibly a RJ, hanging vertically on the side of the building. I only saw it in a couple of shots of just a second or two. The place is in Freeport, Long Island.

http://science.discovery.com/tv/junkies/

rmaynard

This seems like d

Coadster32
This seems like d

T-Mo

Sorry guys, must have missed that thread. Some of the stuff I've seen last night was pretty interesting, but also some of it was childish, i.e. the prank with the air bags.

T-Mo

I merged the threads and added the name of the show to the title of the thread. I can see now why I missed the thread. :thumbs2:

Jake Kuhn

It looks to be 401 or 551 with the wrong seat.

Coadster32

Some of the stuff I've seen last night was pretty interesting, but also some of it was childish

Perfectly said.