Sign in to follow this  
CRE1992

Everything D series! Tractors and Part Take a look

CRE1992

Okay so some of you may have noticed a D series on ebay with a brantly loader and backhoe. :thumbs2: Well it doesnt happen to be too far away from me so I went and took a look at what he had. And I bought a couple things (2 NOS D series Dashes, NOS D Steering wheel with cap, and NOS 2 steering wheel center caps) there for sale so PM me if your interested in those. The seller asked me if I know what the stuff was worth since it was his dads. I haven't the slighted clue. Here are the pictures if anyone has any idea what any of the stuff is worth post what its worth. And if anyone is interested in buying anything PM me for price and his number. (He was getting too many calls about the stuff and is overwhelmed.) EVERYTHING IN PICS IS FORSALE

IMG_0803.jpg

IMG_0802.jpg

IMG_0800.jpg

IMG_0801.jpg

IMG_0799.jpg

IMG_0798.jpg

IMG_0797.jpg

IMG_0794.jpg

IMG_0793.jpg

IMG_0792.jpg

IMG_0791.jpg

IMG_0790.jpg

IMG_0789.jpg

IMG_0788.jpg

IMG_0787.jpg

IMG_0786.jpg

IMG_0785.jpg

IMG_0784.jpg

IMG_0782.jpg

IMG_0781.jpg

IMG_0783.jpg

IMG_0778.jpg

IMG_0779.jpg

IMG_0780.jpg

IMG_0777.jpg

IMG_0776.jpg

IMG_0775.jpg

Brrly1

YOU NEED TO POST A PRICE

CRE1992

Sorry I dont make the prices, he does :thumbs2: . Thats why I said PM me if interested and Ill find out how much he wants for different things. The ribbed tires are all new the two with bands are original goodyears, he also had two D series single stages but some guy bought them while I was there for $1000

roamer

:thumbs2: I saw that listing on ebay and it truely is a treasure chest. Were you able to run the backhoe and the fel on the D200? On the ebay listing everything is said to work. Anything leaking or any trouble areas that you may have seen? What is the history on the stash? Any information would help me make an educated bid. Thanks Ken.

CRE1992

Ken,

The one on ebay is very nice, starts right up and purrs, He had the whole tractor off the ground, the loader lifted the front up, and the backhoe legs lifted the whole thing up. The story I was told is that they were/are his fathers, and they are selling them to put a roof on the garage that the stuff is in. His father liked collecting them, and enjoyed working on them and fixing them up. I didn't notice any leaks, but I didn't exactly look either he has 2 with front end loaders and backhoes. One is on ebay, the other is not. If you are interested in it pm me. The one that is not on ebay has had some repair welds on the loader form what I saw but it wasn't anything major. It wasn't on the post, but on the reinforcement bar running from the top post to the front of the mount. I think the backhoe had some repair welds too.

CRE1992

Also if someone is interested in one of the D series tractors, I should be able to assist in delivery of it. I would be willing to drive up to 100 miles for gas money + $20 for food and time :thumbs2:..

• Like 1

CRE1992

If interested in something PM me with a list of the parts you are interested in, and what you would be willing to pay for them. I will check back in with him when I have a list of parts that people are interested in what they are interested in paying. I can ship the parts for you guys myself. I am at college during the week, and would have to pick the stuff up on Fridays or Saturdays and ship it out same day.

Arndts small engine repair

Nice i have been looking at it on ebay too but just alittle to for! :thumbs2:

fireman

If things go as planned that D with the loader and backhoe will be in my garage next Sunday :thumbs2:

roamer

Charles thanks again for supplying the forum with the intel that you have on the stash out there in NJ. Please give me a call on my cell 815 370 5010. I am on the road often for work and may not pick up. Please leave a message and I will get back to you. Interested in several items but may not be able to justify the distance from Illinois to NJ. My diesel gets 11 mpg under tow. May be able to combine a load if someone else wants to share the cost. The main idea or concept is that the Horses get to a great stable where they are appreciated like this guys father did. This really is a nice opportunity for the guys on the eastern seaboard. Once again thanks to you! Your information is great and is helping a fellow like myself who lives far away. Ken :thumbs2:

CRE1992

If things go as planned that D with the loader and backhoe will be in my garage next Sunday :thumbs2:

But Fireman, there are two that have a loader and backhoe :banghead:...

The D200 that is on ebay...

And the other one is the D180 that is in the garage...

-Charles

CRE1992

Charles thanks again for supplying the forum with the intel that you have on the stash out there in NJ. Please give me a call on my cell 815 370 5010. I am on the road often for work and may not pick up. Please leave a message and I will get back to you. Interested in several items but may not be able to justify the distance from Illinois to NJ. My diesel gets 11 mpg under tow. May be able to combine a load if someone else wants to share the cost. The main idea or concept is that the Horses get to a great stable where they are appreciated like this guys father did. This really is a nice opportunity for the guys on the eastern seaboard. Once again thanks to you! Your information is great and is helping a fellow like myself who lives far away. Ken :banghead:

And no problem roamer, I like helping people out. The people on this forum have been nothing but exceptional when helping me with my problems :thumbs2::banghead: . So I figured I would try to return the favor :D:thumbs: Btw I'll give you a call tomorrow.

-Charles

• Like 1

coldone

Here is my wish list:

I wish i had the money and time to go buy all of it!

My tractor fund is tapped out At the moment. That is one great collection of D stuff.

Now i have to go cry myself to sleep.

• Like 1

dgoyette

Wow - cool!!!

fireman

The planets are gonna have to align for me to pull this off but lets hope it works!

• Like 1

73-18 automatic

how much for the box in pic #9 cylinder hoses and valve

CRE1992

I will call tomorrow and find out, and to everyone who wanted me to find out about stuff, I apologize I have been away at school and unable to call him (his phone number was at home)

-Charles

73-18 automatic

sounds good

Operator

I know it is a bit far but I have tucker buds in the that area.

The three point garden plow mount? still have it? Price idea?

CRE1992

Operator do you mean the thing with the sleeve hitch attached to it?

HorseFixer

Cre you need to buy it and bring it to my house! :D Thats too big a tractor for you to handle! :banghead: A matter of fact im sure I can swap you for a round hood! :thumbs2:

Yer Pal Da Duke :banghead:

CRE1992

Cre you need to buy it and bring it to my house! :thumbs: Thats too big a tractor for you to handle! :thumbs: A matter of fact im sure I can swap you for a round hood! :thumbs2:

Yer Pal Da Duke :banghead:

If I had the money Duke, I most certainly but it. Now about bringing to your house, that could be a problem 500 miles each way :D ? :thanks: :banghead:

Brrly1

Interested in one of the hyd. cylinders also. Possibly some other parts. Thanks :thumbs2:

:banghead:

dgoyette

Any idea who got the D-200 that ended on E-bay today? RS member? Went for $5,875.

Operator

Fourth picture up from bottom, three point a-frame.

And I meant tRucker buds, not tucker.