Sign in to follow this  
c monster

c model

c monster

i have a c model and i was wondering what the weak points or problems with the tractor is. 25 10 12 rear 4 wheeler tires, 16 4 8 tri rib fronts, locked up trans posi, reinforced trans mount, front spindle gussets, beefed up steering, and rediculus clutch arm. me and friends ride them in woods, very rough terrain. I just want to be king, any way i can.

smoreau

Sounds like fun!! :thumbs2::banghead: I think that would be cool to see! and as long as it's a :banghead: post some pics!!

It all depends on if its a hydro or a 8 speed, you already are reinforcing the frame and front spindles. I would say the front tie rods would need some reinforcing, Maybe a better hood latch, and a good spring seat. just some thought.

c monster

the tie rods are half inch joints and rod. trans is an eight speed. im just glad to say it has never left me stranded on the trail even after lots of abuse, many rollovers and the occasional flip. will get some pics of all the horses and my friends soon. riding this weekend i will make sure to bring camera.