Sign in to follow this  
nylyon

Happy Fathers Day

nylyon

Whether you're a Dad, Grand Dad or have a Dad -- Happy Father's Day!

I plan to get some seat time today and will probably even put a deck on the C-160 in celebration of the day!

perry

thanks carl :whistle:

happy fathers day to all ~~~~~~~ :WRS:

kj4kicks

My daughter is 22 (already), and I'm the foster dad to a bunch of little red horses.

Happy father's day to all !

KyBlue

Happy Pops day to all the dads on here . Hope ya'll get to spend some quality time with your youngins

I wont get 2 see mine, she turned 10 this April -

T-Mo

I also want to wish all the fathers here a "Happy Father's Day". I hope for those who can that they get to spend a portion of the day with their families. :whistle:

illinilefttackle

:WRS: I really had a Happy Fathers Day! All the offspring pitched in and got the "ole guy" a New RYOBI brush cutter with 18" string trimmer attachment from Home Depot where my oldest grandson works. WOW! it does a good job-really helps me reclaim some of my backyard from it's Jungle state. I have already ran a full tank of gas thru it today! Wish I had a pic to show you- My knees left their better days on the Gridiron, so I finished up the day sitting on my dads old RANCH KING and cutting over the side-while moving along slowly-works pretty good-AL :whistle:

PS: The C-125 was left all alone in the garage, waitng for it's engine to be rebuilt-but better days are coming for my HORSE.

CasualObserver

As a "new" father, thanks... and same to all of you...."Happy Father's Day!" :whistle:

rustbucket

my fathers day gift is comeing on this friday when we show up at the show in the form of parts and bits for his GT-14 since he seems to have claimed it away from me <.< >.> ah well its all good and in the family tractor wise so should be fun and interesting day.

his other fathers day gift was watching me try to change the left front balljoints on my E-250 van and then stepping in to tell me i didnt have the right tools. :WRS: :whistle:

HorseFixer

Whether you're a Dad, Grand Dad or have a Dad -- Happy Father's Day!

I plan to get some seat time today and will probably even put a deck on the C-160 in celebration of the day!

Thanks Karl Im all of the above! :whistle: You have a nice one too!

Duke

Curmudgeon

I don't want to take anything away from any dads here, but when do us non-breeders get a day?????

I spent the afternoon with my dad. Not exactly an exciting afternoon, but I think he appreciated the company. The old boy is going on 88 now, doesn't get around as well as he used to.

Happy Father's Day to all you inseminaters! LOL