Sign in to follow this  
Boomchucker

Vac Bagger Question

Boomchucker

Hey there,

I'm new to the forum, just bought my first WH a couple of weeks ago. Bought a 520H with 473 hours on it, came with a 48" deck, tiller, snow plow, weights, and chains. Since I bought it I fabricated an attachment for a 36" box scraper for the rear. I had to weld some patches over a couple holes in the deck, then sand blast and repaint. It's working great!

My question is this: What model number of Vac Bagger should I be looking for to fit the 520H? I think I've seen M# for other series but don't know what is interchangeable. For example, the model number on my plow shows it for a 300 series but it fits perfectly. I'm guessing the vac bagger might be similar.

I have a tow-behind lawn vacuum, but the engine for this mounts directly on the tractor. I was able to fabricate attachments for the last two mowers (Snapper and Simplicity) I've used this vacuum on, but the rear end of the 520 is not very conducive to this. Hence, I would like to find a WH bagger for it. Thanks.

bk-scouter

:banghead:

You will find that most attachments are interchangable with 300, 400 and 500 series with the exception of the 60" mower deck for the 520 with the forward swept front axle. As for your vac. bagger, the current model number is #79301 which will fit ALL of those series with either the 42" or 48" decks only. There are certain parts of the package that fit onto only the 42" or 48" deck in regards to cetain belts, pulleys and belt cover mounting brackets. Sometimes you'll see used ones pop up for sale, but not very often so be patient. I believe you can still order them brand new throught the Toro dealer at over $900 each :thumbs2:

Good luck in your search, and welcome to the world of :banghead:

-BK

Jeremy Watson

:WRS you will enjoy the 520 a lot more than your other tractors. Did you happen to get that one from repocast? If so, looks like a nice package. Good luck with your bagger search.