Sign in to follow this  
Dresden Guy

Brought this horse home today...... $100

Dresden Guy

DSC01755.jpg

1984 520H (4120OE01)

Found a 1984 520H (4120OE01) for $100, includes deck and blade - still on trailer. Has 1300 hours, runs good and mows nice, needs some engine tweeking, and the hydro solid. I need to clean it up a little. I need one (1) 12" hubcap...... one is missing...... that's why the low price!

CRE1992

I have to say that is a good buy :thumbs2: I wish I payed that much for my 520H :banghead: lol. Anyways Goodluck with it!

Charles

312Hydro

You did better than 1984. That's a 1990 520H ! Great find,Congrats! :thumbs2:

Here's the parts tree link-520H

Kelly

You stole it, heck the extra brackets to fit the plow on it are worth more than you paid, a few years ago I thought 520's were not worth what most bring, but now I own a few and will never be with out one, or two of them.

BOWTIE

HELLO DRESDEN GUY, YOU BEAT ME ON THAT ONE BY 10 MINUTES. I EMAIL HIM THROUGH CRAIGSLIST. IT WAS ON THERE FOR 30 MINUTES AND SOLD. GREAT DEAL FOR YOU. BOWTIE IN GAHANNA

Coadster32

Theif! :thumbs2:

Ken B

You Bandit! I hope you at least wore a mask!

rthomp26

Beat me too! I even shamelessly offered him extra $ to sell to me. Great deal man!

Dresden Guy

As a follow up....... and yes it was a good deal.

The PO is an attorney and a really nice guy, and, he is the Executive Director of the Ohio Hotel & Lodging Assoc. and the Ohio Bed & Breakfast Assoc. (both are lobby organizations) and as some may or may not remember, my wife and I moved from Gahanna, OH six ago and bought Sarah's House Victorian B&B (Sarah's House Victorian B&B (Dresden, OH). So, we are probably joining the B&B Assoc. for $199......

I am looking for the Yahoo Group for the Owner's and Service manuals ...... where are they? I looked at the Parts Tree and that will definitely be helpful, but will need to do some hydro and engine maintenance.

The PO said, "by the way, I put a new battery in the 520 and filled the gas tank" ...... which in itself is probably close to the $100. I asked him if he would "top off" the tires too!!! :thumbs2:

I will be looking for all you 520 owners for help and answers after I take a look at it.

CTPATRIOT

WOW,good score for sure... :thumbs2:

COMMANDO6

Wow. Nice. That's why it's better to collect horses than cars! Nice buy.

SAM58

Wow :thumbs2::banghead:

Want to double your money???? :D

nice buy. :banghead:

546cowboy

I thought I got a good deal on a 520 for $500 and you get one for $100 with a deck and a plow. That is some deal and you'll love that tractor. :banghead: :thumbs2:

fabricator2009

:thumbs2:

mavfreak

wow a $100! Sounds like the deal of the century! Congratulations!

bowtieguy

I like lawyers too!.....maybe one more than others....great find...kinda like my $100 find on a 30' sailboat but I don't have any water fir it.......but it keeps the neighbors talking!!!!

The Toolman

I like lawyers too!.....maybe one more than others....great find...kinda like my $100 find on a 30' sailboat but I don't have any water fir it.......but it keeps the neighbors talking!!!!

Hope they got ya going again up there in L.S. I'll give ya acall tomorrow sometime to see how you are......

Ronnie :thumbs2:)