Sign in to follow this  
HorseFixer

Getting Some Seat Time On The 417A

HorseFixer

Last week I picked up a plastic Lawn Roller from Lowe's. I would be using this to roll my yard in the spring, and in late summer/fall when

over seeding. (this was one job for the newly acquired 417A). So Yesterday evening I cut the grass & over seeded, I let the sprinkler system

run on each zone for two hours last night and this morning, I woke up Hennessey (Henny for short) my Tractor Buddy, and asked her if

she wanted to get some seat time? :banghead: I didn't have to ask her twice. :thumbs: She was able to log about three hrs this morning and did me

a mighty fine job. Gosh after looking at the pictures MJ & I took she is growing up so fast. :D Where does the time go! :thumbs2: Maybe this winter

I can see her getting some seat time in the Snow Chucker. :banghead: Here's some pics.

DSCN3709.jpg

DSCN3728.jpg

DSCN3715.jpg

DSCN3722.jpg

DSCN3726.jpg

mavfreak

Great pictures, Wish my yard looked that good!

squonk

I don't think I'd want a pic of me goofing off! :banghead::D I've been wondering how well those plastic rollers work. Probably sound like a hundred little kids on big wheels when it goes over the concrete! :thumbs::thumbs: I just picked up a good used metal roller last Sunday. Had to drive 60 miles to get it. Got home ,looked on CL again and there was a new Brinly plastic one down the road for the same price! :thumbs2: :banghead:

HorseFixer

Great pictures, Wish my yard looked that good!

Thanks Mav :D The sprinkler system I put in really has done the Job making the Grass & Weeds Thick & Green. :USA: I'm in a fight

to get any bare spots filled in and trying to SQUEEZE out the quack. <_< It will take several years to do but Ole Dukes up to it. :thumbs2:

squonk GOOFING OFF! :thanks: Ill have you know I'm giving professional lawn rolling instructions :banghead: Well :thumbs: It sounded good

anyways :banghead: Seriously on the plastic roller????? As long as you don't have allot of sharp rocks these rollers are OK. :thumbs: And it

is really quite running across the concrete. What I like is no rust or repainting the drum. The bad part is ya can't clamp aerator doo dads

on there but if I want to Aerate Ill drag one of those separately. :ROTF: