Sign in to follow this  
whfan74

What $75 buys you these days

whfan74

Picked up this 310-8 with a 42" side discharge deck. Sports a Kohler Magnum that had some wiring issues. Has a solid deck and blades were just needing a little touch up. Took care of a few little issues and before I started it I was going to put it up for sale. It has some surface rust in areas missing a foot pad pretty dirty, but all things that obviously can be changed pretty easy. Then I started it............WOW! No smoke, no unusual rattles, actually probably the smoothest Kohler that I have ever picked up. So decided..........let's do a little mowing.....and again WOW! Has to be the quietest deck I have used. Well all I can say is that it isn't going anywhere...........it may be a little rough around the edges but is definitely a diamond in the rough. Going to do a quick clean up on the sheet metal this winter, slap some new decals on her and put her to work!

310-8WH.jpg

New-To-Red with C-195

Great find!

Kelly

Nice score for the money, is the seat as nice as it looks? it is a logo seat right? that if nice is worth what you paid.

Martin

scott, what a find for so little $.

would be great to find something like this close to me for that money.

i guess it could happen one day.........

Gene_S

You suck Scott... :thumbs2:

I bet you gave the little old lady a sob story to steal that didn't you... :banghead:

That's a awesome deal... The seats worth $50 to $75 bucks alone... :banghead:

dclarke

Nice find Scott. :thumbs2:

whfan74

Thanks everyone for the compliments. She isn't a trailer queen but a steal for the money for sure. I am going to keep it for a while. :thumbs2:

Kelly............yes the seat is as nice as it looks on there. It is the original logo seat for that tractor. :banghead: Will probably be coming off and stored for a nicer tractor. If this one gets some winter time duty, I don't want to ruin it by putting some cracks in it.

Martin...........you will find this kind of deal soon. The good deals are still out there. As you know, patience is key in this hobby.

Gene............dang quit blowing my cover! :banghead:

Shuboxlover

YOU SUCK :thumbs2::banghead::banghead:

Great find, it's in the right hands now :D :thumbs:

whfan74

Thanks Tyson!

Dad brought it over to my house last night when he stopped by. It is going to get it's first mowing duty this weekend with me and we will go from there.

Need to get over to dad's and get an off brand seat for it. Don't want to ruin the pretty one on there! :thumbs2:

HorseFixer

Scotty that's a good find for that Denero Anyday.. :banghead: Those are the ones that take the sting outta the ones that dont come so cheap. :banghead: And we all have had those! :thumbs2:

Cheers ~Duke

sned

Nice 310! They really are built well. I ask mine to move 1,500 pounds weekly and it doesn't break a sweat.

DoctorHfuhruhurr

:thumbs2:

Coadster32

Better clean off your shoes!! :thumbs2:

whfan74

I know, I know........Every once in a while I will step in it and come out smelling like a rose. I wish it could happen like that more frequently. I thought it would be a good tractor to clean up and flip and take the profits and put them in to the next refurbish. Problem is........I really like this one and it has many more working years left. :banghead:

Wheel Horse Kid

WOW!!! Awesome price and tractor Scott! Looks like a keeper to me! Kinda makes me feel bad on the price that I paid for my 312 the other week. :banghead: You must have a secret the rest of us do not know about! :thumbs2: :banghead:

shorts

super deal on a good looking tractor :thumbs2:

can whlvr

cant buy a frame with the rear in it for that,up here anyways :thumbs2:

JimD

Definitely a great buy. Good luck with it Scott.

whfan74

Thanks guys!

Mowed with it today at my place for the first time. Really enjoyed it. No issues that I can see other than cosmetic. Glad that it fell right in my lap. Should be a great worker! :thumbs2:

mavfreak

:banghead:

Thats what I'm thinking!

Nice find.