Sign in to follow this  
truckin88

One big hall...for you Case / Ingersoll fans

truckin88

My old man has been looking for a bigger machines, WH520, JD 316, 425, 455, something along those lines, nothing clean had come up. Browsing CL, I saw a package offered w/ no pictures, we called the guy up he was 10 minutes from my house. What my father ended up with was a Ingersoll 4020 w/ pwr steering, 48" deck, 48" snow blower, hyvac cart, 3 point hitch (not installed brand new), chipper/shredder, chains, case plow and a case tiller. The old man who owned it traded his 446 on it in 1997, he just had new rear ags put on, a new pto clutch, and had every service record for its 500 hours, he had the oil and hydro fluid, all filters and plugs changed every april @ the cost of $350...WOW....he had all the books, but is ready to move to florida. We had to rent a uhual, because this stuff is bulky and the 5x8 would not handle it. It is wicked fast as well. I think my father paid a fair price, not a steal, but not a rip off, as he plans to keep this one, the only thing we have to do is figure why the lights won't work. The tiller and chipper are for sale, as he has no use for them.

SAM_2680.jpg

SAM_2681.jpg

SAM_2683.jpg

SAM_2685.jpg

SAM_2686.jpg

SAM_2689.jpg

SAM_2690.jpg

stevebo

Will,

Your dad has a serious machine there with all the goodies! I hope he enjoys it !! Case makes a great machine.

truckin88

Will,

Your dad has a serious machine there with all the goodies! I hope he enjoys it !! Case makes a great machine.

Steve,

I think he will, he has this, his 312-8 an onan powered 416-8 from my aunt the Org Owner, and eventually a 520-H from my grandfather when the legal papers on the estate settle, that will need a resto and it could take a year or 2 to actually get do to various legal crap. He is finally going to sell his MTD / White....like I said it was a fair deal especially from an old guy who had every service record and kept such good care of it....that can be worth a premium

-Will

dgoyette

That is quite a haul indeed. Love the Case / Ingersolls and I agree that well maintained with records is worth a premium for a keeper.