Sign in to follow this  
truckin88

Some new WH's in the stable

truckin88

Made a trade with Big Jim ended up with a sweet C-125 (very tight, nice runner/worker), all it needs is a new seat. And a running and working 1963 753 w/ slot hitch, this needs a few items, but nothing major, axle seals, spark wire, air filter, fuel filter, maybe some fuel line, it is sweet either way.

I know the C-125 will be a mower and snow machine, just not sure what to do with the 753 yet, it is a blast to drive around, I am thinking of fixing it up over winter, and maybe getting a tub cart to go along with it. It is my first drivable round hood, excuse the rags, just degreasing the motor and preventing gear oil seeping onto my garage floor.

Here are the pics:

SAM_2610.jpg

SAM_2611.jpg

SAM_2612.jpgSAM_2613.jpg

SAM_2614.jpgSAM_2615.jpg

SAM_2616.jpg

SAM_2617.jpg

Matt71

Made a trade with Big Jim ended up with a sweet C-125 (very tight, nice runner/worker), all it needs is a new seat. And a running and working 1963 753 w/ slot hitch, this needs a few items, but nothing major, axle seals, spark wire, air filter, fuel filter, maybe some fuel line, it is sweet either way.

I know the C-125 will be a mower and snow machine, just not sure what to do with the 753 yet, it is a blast to drive around, I am thinking of fixing it up over winter, and maybe getting a tub cart to go along with it. It is my first drivable round hood, excuse the rags, just degreasing the motor and preventing gear oil seeping onto my garage floor.

Here are the pics:

SAM_2610.jpg

SAM_2611.jpg

SAM_2612.jpgSAM_2613.jpg

SAM_2614.jpgSAM_2615.jpg

SAM_2616.jpg

SAM_2617.jpg

Sweet looking tractors, thats a really nice 753!!!!!

Calebintn

Great day for you today, nice bunch of tractors.

Ken B

Looks like you and Big Jim put together a Block Buster deal. I recognize that C-125 and I should have bought the 753 when I had the chance. Cool deal.

Duff

Also looks like you've done some landscaping since I last visited you - your place and the tractors are all looking good!

~Duff

truckin88

Ken, it was a good deal. I have had a lot of WH's this one is one of the best runners, tightest steers, and overall most solid machine I have had. The clutch response is good too. The 753 is very cool, just unsure what to do with it yet.

Duff, since last summer we have planted over 100 plants trees and bushes and more are coming, the grass was super high in this picture, the 120 took care of that after this.

Ken B

If the 753 gets in the way let me know.

AMC RULES

I'm thinking the 753 should come to my house.

truckin88

amcrules where is C.O.H NY...I am thinking croton or cornwall on hudson...just curious

Wheel Horse Kid

Looks like you got some nice tractors there!