Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

This is my last night on Redsquare

Sparky

Hey guys. I'm off on a business trip to Hawaii tomorrow so this is my last night on the "Square" till the show. I dont fly home till Thursday the 19th and will only be home for about 15 hours before I head out to the show and I will be needing some sleep after that flight so I might not be checkin into the site till after the show.

I just want to wish everyone going a safe trip to Pa and I'm really lookin forward to meeting you all as well as checkin out yer tractors!

Glenn, I have allready loaded your fender and fender hinge so dont worry, it wont be forgotton.

Kelly, I will have your 1045 with me as well. I hope you can make it and that all is well at home.

Mike.....enjoyin my last night here....

kj4kicks

Have a safe trip Mike. See you again SOON !

Kelly

Have a safe trip, enjoy the weather. Thank you so very much for bringing my tractor, I owe you. I hope to meet you there.

nylyon

Have a safe trip Mike, see you when you get back from the show

Rollerman

Mike have a safe trip to & enjoy Hawaii! :whistle:

Hope I get to meet you the following weekend also.

rustbucket

safe flight and god speed on the return. plus hope you get plenty of sleep

T-Mo

Mike,

Have a safe trip and I look forward to your posts when you get back from the show. Since Karl knows where you live, I hope you have your tractors under lock and key. :whistle:

TT

Mike,

I hope you get lei'd in Hawaii! :WRS:

Have a good trip, and we'll leave the light on for you!

See you "next" next weekend! :whistle:

Nick

You need to find a WHeel Horse in Hawaii, now that would be a picture! :whistle: Also dont forget to get a shaved ice with beans and listen to some

HorseFixer

Godspeed to ya bro, and have a safe trip! :whistle: Leave then HOOLA Gals alone, :WRS: See ya at the show!

Duke

perry

dang i missed him, allways a day late :whistle: .

perry

well, 2 days late :whistle:

T-Mo

Well, I guess while Mike's gone and probably won't be checking into RS, I guess we can now start talking trash about him. :whistle: :WRS:

CHARGER9AUTO

Hey guys. I'm off on a business trip to Hawaii tomorrow so this is my last night on the "Square" till the show. I dont fly home till Thursday the 19th and will only be home for about 15 hours before I head out to the show and I will be needing some sleep after that flight so I might not be checkin into the site till after the show.

I just want to wish everyone going a safe trip to Pa and I'm really lookin forward to meeting you all as well as checkin out yer tractors!

Glenn, I have allready loaded your fender and fender hinge so dont worry, it wont be forgotton.

Kelly, I will have your 1045 with me as well. I hope you can make it and that all is well at home.

Mike.....enjoyin my last night here....

Mike, I look forward to see you at the show after your trip from HAWAII buddy . Ben....

Sparky

Well I'm back and I am positive there are no Wheel horses on the island of Oahu :whistle: .

This is actually my 8th time doing work in Hawaii and I have never seen a Wheel Horse, but back when home Depot sold the Toro lawn tractors they had those there.

Mike.......with WH withdrawl.....

Curmudgeon

Welcome home, and see you at the show Mike!!!

Dale, leaving in 10 more hours.....