Sign in to follow this  
Brrly1

The "Big Ten" with a diff. look

HorseFixer

indian2.jpg

And Al, thats the funniest Picture I have ever seen! :dunno:

illinilefttackle

:dunno: Can I be Funny "3" ? Please-please!

indian2.jpg

whfan74

Oh wait....they aren't even 7-2 with him :wh:

Better hope they can beat Purdue in two weeks or they won't be "bowling" this year, sounds like we might get a good chance to see if they can become 7-2 without him next year! He might just get the :dunno:

stevasaurus

Hey...didn't Michigan help Iowa out last year by giving them a victory...or was that the year before?? What a bunch of nice guys. :dunno:

Brrly1

How about Michigan wolvi-Whiners!!! Yeah thats the ticket. Ferentz has a contract thru 2020 put that in you pipe and smoke it. I don't believe he is going anywhere. Sorry about your luck Oh yeah. how does it feel to get beat by the team that lost to lowly Minnesota PS I can't quit laughing because you are just so Funny HaHa :dunno::thanks::help: :wh:

stevasaurus

Knock Knock...

Who's there?

Boo

Boo Who?

boo who...boo who...boo who :dunno:

stevasaurus

There once was a ball team from Michigan,

Playing a game they thought they would win again.

But to their dismay,

The game was away.

And Iowa was able to grin again. :dunno: :wh:

HorseFixer

There Once Was Was A Guy Named Steve beer.gif Who drank So Much Rock -N- Rye till he couldn't see.

machinegub.gif...........indian5.jpg.........................Helmet.jpg

He put his Faith in A Cigar Store Indian. Who Got Cut Down By The WOLVERINES From MICHIGAN!

crow-192029.gif........ CROWPIE2.jpg........... cartoon_crow2.gif

He cryed and cryed till he had Swolen EyEs, and then had to eat a Crow Meat Pie.

beer.gif..............................................ROCKNRYE.jpg ......................................crow-620008.gif

So remember when you drink that Rock -n- Rye you May just Get That Azz A Little Fried!

There Were no Animals Or Cigar Store indians Harmed In This Post! At Least Not yet Anyways! :dunno:

Cheers ~Duke

:wh:

HorseFixer

:dunno: Can I be Funny "3" ? Please-please!

indian5.jpg

Shure Al You Can Be Funny #3.

Cheers ~Duke

:wh:

HorseFixer

Last Weeks Summary

Duke 11 out of 16..................Was 8 out of 10 Last Week

John 10 out of 16..................Was 7 out of 10 Last Week

Steve 10 out of 16................Was 5 out of 10 Last Week

Bitten 8 out of 16..................Was 5 out of 10 Last Week

Bitten being Im such a nice freaking guy I'm putting you with John and Steve Last week

at 10 out of 16. (all picks need to be posted here) not on match.com :thanks::wh:

Well it looks like everyone is even up this week and it is a new Game! :dunno:

We are ALL (14 out of 21) :help: So Gentleman submit yer picks.

Cheers ~Duke

:thanks:

stevasaurus

So now that the trash talk has settled down...we should be looking forward to next week...

http://www.bigten.org/sports/m-footbl/s ... sched.html

here is mine...Indiana have the week off...

Rice @ Northwestern.........Northwestern

Michigan @ Illinois.............Illinois

Michigan St. @ Iowa..........Michigan St.

Nebraska @ Penn St..........Nebraska

Ohio St. @ Purdue.............Ohio St.

Wisconsin @ Minnesota......Wisconsin

HorseFixer

I told you when you called me yesterday, That I liked yer POEM, :dunno: and I was gonna "BRING IT"!!!!!! :thanks:

And I did. :thanks:

So How ya like me now? :help:

Here are My Picks. :wh:

Indiana..........................bye

Rice @ Northwestern..........Northwestern

Michigan @ Illinois.............Michigan

Michigan St. @ Iowa...........Iowa

Nebraska @ Penn St...........Nebraska

Ohio St. @ Purdue.............Ohio St.

Wisconsin @ Minnesota.......Wisconsin

Cheers ~Duke

:thanks:

Brrly1

Duke, it looks like I will hop on the train that you are riding on this week. We all know that I will NOT take the Michi spartans over my Hawkeyes. That will NOT happen in this lifetime or the next, NOT. Steve we are going to differ on that one plus, just for that Michigan Wolverines will come out on top over the Fighting Illini by at least 8 points. Sorry Al, it's all Steve's fault. I would have thought that you would have noticed from last week Iowa is tough at home. One more piece of info last year in the game played at Iowa the score was 37 - 6. The Sparty's didn't even score until the last quarter. Go Figure

Go Hawkeyes!!!

HorseFixer

John great minds think alike!! Except last week. :dunno: You know damn well that was a touchdown! :help: Anyways Yes the

Cigar Store ENGINE will fall to the Wolverines who are climbing the ladder and yes they have a long way to go, :thanks:

but their making progress and thats the main thing. I hope yer HawkeYes prevail over the Spartans to help balace the field

a bit. Good luck with yer picks...

~Duke :wh:

stevasaurus

Sorry John...I thought long and hard about the Mich. St. vs Iowa game. Had Iowa for a long time as my pick, but I figure someone has to break out of the pack...we can't all be 8 and 4 at the end of the year :dunno: ...so I figured Mich st. and Penn St. or Wisconsin ends up with the roses. I was starting to lean toward Penn St. but I think the turmoil will have it's effect on them. I figure the championship game is going to be Michigan St. vs Wisconsin...with Wisconsin winning the lot. The rest of us will just keep beating each other up. If Illinois beats Michigan this week...well that is 2 of the teams on their way to 8 and 4. :wh:

HorseFixer

Gosh this is so exciting I cant wait Just to see that Cigar Store Indian SMOKE errrrr I mean go up in smoke! :dunno:

~Duke

illinilefttackle

Gosh this is so exciting I cant wait Just to see that Cigar Store Indian SMOKE errrrr I mean go up in smoke! :help:

~Duke

:dunno: "There will be a time when loud-mouthed, incompetent people seem to be getting the best of you. When that happens, you only have to be patient and wait for them to self destruct. It never fails."

Richard Rybolt :wh:

whfan74

Ok you goof balls count me in for the picls. Since all of you are even, it is time for me to post my picks with three weeks to go. Read them and weep! :dunno:

Indiana.....bye (they might just win this week!)

Rice @ Northwestern Rice (upset pick).......thought long and hard about this one. Going to be a good game.

Michigan @ Illinois Michigan....close game, but Denard runs for over 100 yds.

Michigan St. @ Iowa Michigan State.....sorry John but they aren't going to do the Michigan sweep.

Nebraska @ Pentalized State Nebraska....it has been a good run Joe Pa but you will be watching it from home.

Ohio St. @ Purdue Ohio State unfortunately

Wisconsin @ Minnesota Wisconsin handidly, game over in the first quarter

Game on fellas!

HorseFixer

Gosh this is so exciting I cant wait Just to see that Cigar Store Indian SMOKE errrrr I mean go up in smoke! :thanks:

~Duke

:dunno: "There will be a time when loud-mouthed, incompetent people seem to be getting the best of you. When that happens, you only have to be patient and wait for them to self destruct. It never fails."

Richard Rybolt :wh:

Now that is really Funny! :thanks: That just might help you keep yer

Funny # 3 Ranking! :help:

Brrly1

To everyone involved, Yes, there will be a Michigan sweep. It has been that way the last 3 years and will continue this weekend. Now while we are at it let me see who has got the backbone to pick the Big Ten Champion? I myself am picking the Iowa Hawkeyes to win out and go to the Rose Bowl. That's my two cents worth. Go Hawkeyes!!! :dunno:

stevasaurus

As far as picking the Rose Bowl participant...I am not sure...but I think the Big Ten Champion will play in the Rose Bowl this year...and not the Championship Game. So, it looks like we are trying to pick the Big Ten Champion. With that said, I still think the First Championship Game will be Michigan St. vs Wisconsin with Wisconsin being the Official Big Ten Champion. It will be the 2 best teams playing each other. Penn St. is probably in control of it's own destiny at this point...but all the others...(Iowa, Nebraska, Michigan, Ohio St.) are also rans at this point.

Gentlemen,,,no matter where we all land...we have to win our bowl games this year...tired of being the Conference of "No Respect". Go Big Ten.

Michigan can only win at home this year...Michigan can only win at home this year...Michigan can only win at home this year...Michigan can only win at home this year. Good thing this week's game is at Illinois and we have the referees from the Iowa game from last week. :dunno::wh: :help:

stevasaurus

Scott...it looks a lot to me like this is your first time picking games. :wh: Good luck my friend. :dunno:

whfan74

Well I can say I am 1 for 1.....I called it that old Joe Pa would be watching this weekend's game from the comforts of his own home.

Might as well jump in on the fun before it is too late!

HorseFixer

Well I can say I am 1 for 1.....I called it that old Joe Pa would be watching this weekend's game from the comforts of his own home.

Yeah I had a whole page typed on this right here but erased it all. I will say a couple things...

1. I hate being right all the time! I see by the news the past few days Alot of people believe as I do. :dunno:

2. Justice was / is being served

3. If he would only done what I said, Come fwd Told the Police, he would have been a hero and saved himself and the University.

and a bunch more children. Now he will be remembered more for this inncodent than anything else. The same as...

Gary Moeller (Michigan Coach) for getting drunk and fighting in a Bar.

Woody Hayes (OSU Coach) for Punching the Clemson Linebacker.

Bobby Knight (Indiana Basketball Coach) Throwing a Chair.

Its all about doing the right thing! Cheers ~Duke

Scott Welcome Aboard Since we all are even Its A New Game! Bitten Where You At?

Brrly1

Steve,with Scott now aboard you know that he is going to take Michigan over the Fighting Illini. Since we got Scott onboard with us maybe we can get Jim back in the picks with us. JimD where are you? bkscout, bitten, C-series14, shuboxlover that and anybody else who think that might have something to say. I know you guys are lurking out there somewhere, Let's Go!! There are only three more games plus the championship game. :dunno: