Sign in to follow this  
Brrly1

The "Big Ten" with a diff. look

JimD

Bob, if you're gonna keep spewing the Wolverine BSFlag.gif you should clean up after yourself.

Michigantoiletpaper.jpg

HorseFixer
Ok, open mouth insert foot. Does this mean that I am next? I bet you must have every team that Michigan plays in there or at least the Big Ten. I really don't believe that anybody here is arguing that Michigan has one of the best programs out there. What we are talking about is the game that is being played today. Say the last five years or so with

stevasaurus

Jim...I love the butt wipe...been using it for the last 3 years. I have actually handed out rolls of it to some of my Illini friends They love it. :thumbs2:

HorseFixer

Bob, if you're gonna keep spewing the Wolverine BSFlag.gif you should clean up after yourself.

Michigantoiletpaper.jpg

Yep Jim, thats the only TP worth using when the Wolverines Eat Up Them Illini, *uck eye's and last but not least those hAwKeYe'S and then hafta crap them out! :thumbs2:

stevasaurus

:thumbs2: :banghead: :banghead:

HorseFixer

:banghead: ARE WE HAVING FUN YET!! :thumbs2:

Brrly1

Time will tell!!! Hey Steve, send me some of that TP. I have alot of Buckeye friends that would really like that. I could probably start a company doing the same. It would be a hit nationally. :thumbs2:

:banghead:

stevasaurus

:banghead:ARE WE HAVING FUN YET!! :thumbs2:

Absolutely buddy. :banghead:

JimD

Yep, we're havin fun now, but WE aren't hiding behind the anonymous member tag and skulkin around like a lizard waiting to attack each post. :thumbs2::banghead::banghead:

You're Turn!

stevasaurus

Ya know Duke...I hate to say anything yet...but I just used Jim's method to pick the Michigan/Illinois game. It said Michigan was going to win that game November. Sounds like a 66% chance of being wrong. :thumbs2:

HorseFixer

Yep, we're havin fun now, but WE aren't hiding behind the anonymous member tag and skulkin around like a lizard waiting to attack each post. :banghead::banghead::D

You're Turn!

OK Jim Yer Turn. And as far as the Invisible thing. I'm Flying in My Klingon Warship and Fixin to Blast OSU

out of the water. :thumbs: Wait a minute.... :thumbs:

By the Record Below Looks Like The Wolverines allready done that! :thumbs2:

Oh and by the way just called up Brady Hoke and he says he don't need the warship

he can do just fine without it! :thanks:

UofMvsOSU.jpg

UofMvsOSU2.jpg

JimD

Oh giggety, more useless historical facts that have no bearing on this season. Don't you get tired of posting the same crap rear after year, and hidin behind the anonymous tag? Come outta that closet and man up in front of us, lizard boy. Oh ya, we don't have any of those Cat Houses in our neighborhood. :thumbs2: :banghead:

Brrly1

Battle stations!!! I think I will just hang out here. Let me know when its safe. :banghead::banghead::D:thumbs2:

:thumbs:

:thumbs:

HorseFixer
Oh giggety, more useless historical facts that have no bearing on this season. Don't you get tired of posting the same crap rear after year, and hidin behind the anonymous tag? Come outta that closet and man up in front of us, lizard boy. Oh ya, we don't have any of those Cat Houses in our neighborhood.

JimD

:thumbs2:

Ya still don't get it LIZ, it's not about stupid gimmicks or hype, it's about what happens on game day.

And for the record, using Hitler as an example of any Coach in college football is an absolute insult to the NCAA and the game. Shame on you. Disgus.gif

If that's the way you want this to go Bob, you win. I'm out.

Brrly1

Duke, I can see right now where you hang out when you are board. I will lay you odds right now that you DO NOT go undefeated all year and you DO NOT go to the Championship Game. Like I say "Time will Tell". I guess you better get some Aflac for Denard and Hope he doesn't get hurt. Who's your backup QB? I mean you barely Beat N.D. in the final seconds. Didn't watch the game ....., but if he wouldn't have carried the ball without fumbling or if he wouldn't have caught the pass. Then would you be singin' the same tune? Oh, never mind I already know the answer. :banghead:

:banghead: :thumbs2:

HorseFixer
I will lay you odds right now that you DO NOT go undefeated all year and you DO NOT go to the Championship Game.

illinilefttackle

:thumbs2: It's been very entertaining to watch the progression ( or regression) of this thread. While statistics are important- they are only records of what happened, when.

Anyone who has put on the pads, tied on the cleats and strapped on the helmet ( for more than Pop Warner or High School) knows that on any given day- no matter who you are-you can be beat. Anyone remember USSR ys USA in the Olympics-Hockey?

It all comes down to what each player brings to the game that day. His desire to win, his determination, his willingness to sacrifice-

Michigan-in a split second -could be made as impotent as the Colts are right now. The same for any team.

Lets all pull for are favorites and throw the trash talk where it belongs-in the trash-Thanks-Al

GO ILLINI!

Dockfishin

I enjoy trash talk, nothing like a few friends together with opposite teams to root for. Lord knows I've heard enough since Loyd Carr left..... come to think of it before he left..... * Appalachian state* ......maybe we could tone down the sensitivity a little. Talking trash has been a part of the game forever, both in-game and by fans, I think anyone who's strapped on the helmet at any level knows that too. :thumbs2:

stevasaurus

I enjoy trash talk, nothing like a few friends together with opposite teams to root for. Lord knows I've heard enough since Loyd Carr left..... come to think of it before he left..... * Appalachian state* ......maybe we could tone down the sensitivity a little. Talking trash has been a part of the game forever, both in-game and by fans, I think anyone who's strapped on the helmet at any level knows that too. :thumbs2:

Al and Doc...well said. the trash talk got out of hand this weekend. I hope that Ohio guy and that Michigan guy do not leave the thread. It will be pretty boring if it is just Brrly1 and me having at it. :banghead: :banghead:

C-Series14

Well, I see alot of stats, diagrams, pictures, and typing but until the clock hits 00:00...ANYTHING can happen. I may have never put on the pads but I do know about playing a competitive game and trash talk...I played softball (140-150 games a season) with the biggest trash talker I have ever seen since I started playing many-many years ago, and the neat thing about him was, he backed it up. It was fun to watch, the other teams would self implode trying to match his wits. We learned alot from that guy...Funny thing is, at his age today, he can still back it up! :thumbs2:

Carry on gentlemen, I got to go run so I don't lose my job!

GO BUCKS

stevasaurus

Here is the link to the games:

http://www.bigten.org/sports/m-footbl/sche...otbl-sched.html

I am going to go out on a limb and use JimD's method to pick this weeks games. I will be a Scott's M&G so I will not be privy to what has happened until Sunday afternoon. OK...here goes::

Minnesota @ Michigan Michigan wins in a close game, because they are looking forward to the Illinois showdown.

Northwestern @ Illinois Illinois wins big because they were looking forward to the conference games and almost blew it last week.

Penn St. @ Indiana Penn St. gets their stuff together, and plays a very close game that could go either way at the end. I would not be surprised if Indiana wins this game.

Michigan St. @ Ohio St. Gotta go with the home team here...we will see what Mich St. is made of in this game.

Nebraska @ Wisconsin Battle of the undefeateds...again I have to pick the home team...I still think that Wisconsin is the cream of the Big Ten...this game will show us how good Nebraska really is. Could be the first classic Big Ten game between these 2 powerhouses. :banghead:

Notre Dame @ Purdue My heart says ND is the better team, but Purdue has a bad habit of winning at home, and I think they beat these guys last year. I am going with Purdue breaking someone's heart.

The 12th Big Ten team Iowa has a "Bye Bye Brrly1" this week. :thumbs2: They will need it for next week.

bitten

Man, I have been to busy to get on here for some time and when I do and get all cought up with this tread and about to have some fun of my own everyone settles down.

Trash talking is just that..trash.

And if you are going to get offended you have no place playing the game.

The Big Ten starts conference play this week and it looks like it is going to be a very interesting season. Nothing has really been shown to me with the games that have been played yet and it might take a week or three to really see what we have. Wisconsin does look like the team at this point, but only time will tell.

GO BUCKEYES

stevasaurus

Illinois goes to 5 wins and no losses...WOW...have not been here in quite a while. Go Illinois... :thumbs2:

illinilefttackle

Illinois goes to 5 wins and no losses...WOW...have not been here in quite a while. Go Illinois... :banghead:

:thumbs2: Great job-now it gets interesting tho-Thanks-Al